What's new

Guess which image Colton removed from the Dallas gamethread

♪alt13

A
article-0-215E409800000578-664_634x793.jpg

Image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
You're retarded. Posting a picture that was already removed is asking for a double infraction. Retarded.

You're retarded. Posting a picture that was already removed is asking for a double infraction. Retarded.

It's not retarded. It's needy.
Dude is smart enough to know what you explained.. but needy enough to do it anyway.

Get it right, Bigbelectric

It's not retarded. It's needy.
Dude is smart enough to know what you explained.. but needy enough to do it anyway.

Get it right, Bigbelectric
Is still retarded.

And I'm feeding the victim attitude by talking about it.

So which was it?

Hey Einstein, I mean [MENTION=2530]♪alt13[/MENTION]. Re-posting an image that's been removed by a moderator is generally a ticket to infraction land.

And by the way, posting images that are going to be offensive to the LDS community on jazzfanz is not acceptable. And yes, this includes pics of temple garments.

Hey Einstein, I mean [MENTION=2530]♪alt13[/MENTION]. Re-posting an image that's been removed by a moderator is generally a ticket to infraction land.

And by the way, posting images that are going to be offensive to the LDS community on jazzfanz is not acceptable. And yes, this includes pics of temple garments.

Yes I am aware of which group you can't offend around here.

Second it was completely light hearted.

Third, yeah I knew that you would fract me for reposting what you removed.

Would an image of Muhammed be removed to avoid offending any Muslim board members? Just curious.

Yes I am aware of which group you can't offend around here.

Second it was completely light hearted.

Third, yeah I knew that you would fract me for reposting what you removed.
If you knowingly posted something that you knew would be very offensive to roughly 30% of active jazzfanz members (my estimate, anyway), how is that to be considered light hearted?

If you knowingly posted something that you knew would be very offensive to roughly 30% of active jazzfanz members (my estimate, anyway), how is that to be considered light hearted?

ah, the deeper side of philosophy. . . . I remember my class at the U where the required reading included reflection on the euphoria of people dying from anoxia. . . . much like coping with life in JazzFanz community.

sentiment unhinged.

alt is the only student I have left who's still interested in my class.

Not sure, it's never come up. If several of them were to complain, quite possibly.

So you are saying you had several complaints about the other picture before removing it? If you hadn't had any complaints would you have still removed it?

ah, the deeper side of philosophy. . . . I remember my class at the U where the required reading included reflection on the euphoria of people dying from anoxia. . . . much like coping with life in JazzFanz community.

sentiment unhinged.

alt is the only student I have left who's still interested in my class.

Why do yo feel the need to parent everyone?

So you are saying you had several complaints about the other picture before removing it? If you hadn't had any complaints would you have still removed it?

This particular situation followed our normal moderating procedure. Someone reported the post. The mods discussed it and decided to remove the image. It was deemed fairly innocuous so ♪alt13 was not given an infraction. Then, when he decided to start this thread and repost the image, he was given an infraction for that.

I didn't know they were temple garments. Thought it was from an underwear catalog or something. Didn't know what the fuss was about.

This particular situation followed our normal moderating procedure. Someone reported the post. The mods discussed it and decided to remove the image. It was deemed fairly innocuous so ♪alt13 was not given an infraction. Then, when he decided to start this thread and repost the image, he was given an infraction for that.

What was the issue with the image?