What's new

gut feeling

For stauskas more than aaron. Sexual favors' aaron lavine duo is more of a high altitude draft comeout though.

That's the draft I want, other than moving up from the 5th

I hope it happens.

I'll throw my remote through the TV if we draft Vonleh.

word. i ain't gonna wait around for 18 year old kid to develop and contribute in year 2018

We are taking Smart. I have thought this all along. Every decent analyst says he is the best fit. The jazz know that Orlando want him so they can't show any interest. He is the only player after the four with definite star potential.

Trey Burke is not the answer. Not hating on him, actually a fan. He just does not have the physical attributes necessary in the guard dominate era of the NBA.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz take Smart or Randle. The silence surrounding those two with the Jazz is deafening.

In Smarts interview with Locke yesterday he said he has no problems with Utah and would be fine if they drafted him. He blamed his agent for not working out in Utah. Have to remember the agents are running these kids. They are just along for the ride. On a side note, hearing smart interview in that setting his voice was eerily similar to Ty Corbin. Weird.

We are taking Smart. I have thought this all along. Every decent analyst says he is the best fit. The jazz know that Orlando want him so they can't show any interest. He is the only player after the four with definite star potential.

Completely on board.

I have trouble with Smart... Not a shooter, not really a point guard. Said to have leadership, but his team was kind of a dumpster fire.

I have trouble with Smart... Not a shooter, not really a point guard. Said to have leadership, but his team was kind of a dumpster fire.

Not sure if you had a chance to watch his games, but he is a scorer and is a better PG than you may believe. You are correct though, he is not a shooter. I have heard he was taking bad shots this year to try to prove he was a shooter and scouts believe he will settle in at the next level. One of the top two defenders is this draft. All his advanced metrics project him the best player in the draft.

Not sure if you had a chance to watch his games, but he is a scorer and is a better PG than you may believe. You are correct though, he is not a shooter. I have heard he was taking bad shots this year to try to prove he was a shooter and scouts believe he will settle in at the next level. One of the top two defenders is this draft. All his advanced metrics project him the best player in the draft.

I like his competitiveness... watched him a couple times. He is really unique which could be good or bad. I have heard the Westbrook comp, but don't see it at all. I have seen the advanced metrics stuff. Advanced metrics is big on steals and he is good at that. I would get it if we took him... just having a hard time seeing who he is similar too.

If we could get him and move Trey for 7 or 8 to draft one of the PFs I'd be good with it. Also his shot doesn't seem broken... just don't think he'll ever be a knockdown shooter.

Not sure if this qualifies as a gut feeling....

1280 just announced the Fanzz stores clearance sale starting at 4:00 today outside the ESA. Then they said they were given a whole bunch of jerseys to give away. The jazz are cheap, they don't give jerseys away or discount them unless there is a reason.....

The jerseys to give away were from Kanter, Favors and Burks.

I got a gut feeling something is gonna happen today.