What's new

Guys

Jazz Insider;1016133but i feel like gobert said:
If you want to look at it that way, all players are "rentals". When you consider that the best player in the NBA, left a team where he had won two championships, there is no reason to believe that our players are any different. Most players in the NBA are willing to move if they will 1) get more money or 2) be in a better situation. It is naive to believe that it can be any different in this league.

This guy is obviously a troll. Hayward, Favs and Gobert are all top 40 PER (two of them even top 20 NBA) and they're under 25 so unless you're trolling calling them "rentals" is totally retarded. You're wasting your time feeding him here.

im not sayin i want them to be gone. i want them to stay. i hope they stay. but there is a difference between hope and faith.
ive wanted so many others to stay, yet they have been dealt, let go, traded, etc.
heck, even hayward was not signed here tbh. he had to go and sign with another team, and the jazz matched him. i get that it was a business thing, and didnt wanna be biddin against themselves and all that in that particular case. but its just not something that inspires faith.

im not sayin i want them to be gone. i want them to stay. i hope they stay. but there is a difference between hope and faith.
ive wanted so many others to stay, yet they have been dealt, let go, traded, etc.
heck, even hayward was not signed here tbh. he had to go and sign with another team, and the jazz matched him. i get that it was a business thing, and didnt wanna be biddin against themselves and all that in that particular case. but its just not something that inspires faith.

New poster here.. You keep talking about D-Will and Big Al. You realize that management makes decisions based on trying to win. Would you really want to be saddled with D-Will's contract? As much as i love big al, is he impactful enough to be a top 2 guy on a championship team? Milsap may be the aberration, but obviously they felt kanter and D-favs were the future.

You can't just resign and sign everyone, as others have mentioned, there's the cap, and trying to build some type of identity as a team and organisation. I can't fathom how you're not excited about this? This team already actually has an identity, it's the youngest team in the league, we have a bargain in D-favs for the next 3+ years, and Haywards contract is going to look like a bargain when the new TV deal kicks. The future is so ridiculously bright in terms of assets (we have no less than 6 draft picks possibly coming in the next 2 drafts via trade)/coaching/cap positioning etc.

interesting. i appreciate a legit response. ur logic seems sound. so sound, im reconsidering my position. respec.

howevs, when i take he logic and try to apply it to the facts of reality, im not sure how well it holds up.
the 2nd rebuild you mention, post deron, seems to be ridiculously short and with little reward.
how are you so sure the 3rd rebuild, as you refer to it, wont be something similar?
this is why i say 'perpetual rebuild.' im not convinced, and id like to know why u and others are.
i wanna feel safe too bros. but i feel like gobert, favors, hay, etc. are only rentals.

8 year rentals? You are beyond stupid. Your trolling has become the worst thing about jazzfanz. Quit asking me why I have beef with you and your ****ty posting. You are the worst

The jazz committed like $65 million to Hayward, and $50 mil to favors. This has got to be the most expensive rental in the history of the state of Utah. Thanks for letting us see the light. Now go jazz inside your hand.