What's new

Halloween 2010...What did you do?

KatieMCR

Halloween is done and over with. Here's a thread to discuss what everyone did.

I went to a couple of parties over the weekend, and went through Nightmare on 13th. I got scared a LOT in Nightmare on 13th. It's easily the best haunted house around. I had a lot of fun. Dressed up in two different costumes Friday and Saturday. That's enough info about my weekend for now. What did everyone else do?

Gorillaz concert on the 30th.

36VXFYLK5T.jpg

It was the concert I'd been hoping to see since High School and it didn't disappoint.

Half Moon Bay Cornfield Maze and Teatro Zinzombie on the 31st.

Halloween is done and over with. Here's a thread to discuss what everyone did.

I went to a couple of parties over the weekend, and went through Nightmare on 13th. I got scared a LOT in Nightmare on 13th. It's easily the best haunted house around. I had a lot of fun. Dressed up in two different costumes Friday and Saturday. That's enough info about my weekend for now. What did everyone else do?

I'm not going to put up with you mocking my lifestyle anymore. I'm done with this thread.

Every time I went up and down the stairs to hand out candy, I rewarded myself by eating something from my kids' trick-or-treat bags.

Saw 3D. Don't bother. And if you do, don't bother with the extra $ for the 3D.

I stopped with the Saw movies after the 3rd one. As far as 3D, I'm really sick of all the 3D crap. It's just a gimmick for the studios to milk as much money from people as they can.

Went to a party after I watched the USC game Saturday. Only problem was I was there for a whole hour and a half before the cops came over and started acting like hardasses and shut the place down. Does anybody else have that happen frequently? I go to probably moderately wild parties.....not quite BYU family home evening group......not quite group orgy.....but man....they always seem to get shut down.

Watched the Utes game and handed out candy. It was raining pretty hard for most of the evening so the kids stayed at home.

I was protesting up at LDS headquarters. They said I couldnt be a memeber if I was sleeping with a bunch of chicks while I was married. Even though that is what my body really wants to do.

Played a show at Kilby Court on Friday. Partied on Saturday and sat around in my underpants all day Sunday. Here's me on Friday:

74412_586607457081_29008388_33529757_1029955_n.jpg

Gorillaz concert on the 30th.

It was the concert I'd been hoping to see since High School and it didn't disappoint.

Half Moon Bay Cornfield Maze and Teatro Zinzombie on the 31st.

Wow Kick. Your taste...is...um...particular.

Kilby is really small. I've seen a couple of shows there. One of the shows was LIGHTS, and the place was packed full. It does make it more intimate being so small.