What's new

Happy Birthday Gordon Hayward

Do You Mean To Tell Me Hayward Reads This Bored? The Internet Is Just Always Continuing To Amaze Me. I Wish It Had Been Around When I Was A Youngster Because I Used Too Get Into Trouble In My Neighborhood Because I Had Nothing To Do. But Happy Birthday Gordon!

Gordon - If You Have Some Time I Really Wanted To Tell You That I Really Like The Way You Compete And Play As A Teammate. I Am Happy To Pay For A Ticket To Watch You Play Live. I Wish You And You'res The Best For This Upcoming Year And Many More. Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Labor And The Company Of Those You Cherish. You Have Earned Plenty To Be Proud Of And More Money By The Age Of (Whatever You Are) Then Most Men Ever Do. I Know I Sure Don't. I Also Have To Pay Two Mortgages Now Because My Ex-Wife Is A Megalomaniac And A Mean Person. Keep Up The Great Work On The Basketball Court Gordon. Because You Are Only Going To Get Better Until About 32 If You Can Avoid Major Injury And Off Court Indiscretions Like Succumbing To You're Parent's Pressure To Get Married To The Wrong Self Absorbed Woman Or Crack Cocaine. After 32 Your Body May Start To Slow Down A Little Bit And You Cant Glide Like A Pony Up And Down The Court Now With Such Deftness And Grace With The Ball.

Happy Birthday And I Really Appreciate You Taking Some Time To Read A Proud Supporter's Birthday Wish. I Understand You Are A Spokesperson For Starcraft, So You Can Understand My Fascination By The Wonders Of Internet. And I'm Sure That Is A Nice Extra Source Of Income To. Invest That Money Wisely And Seek Council On Which Mutual Funds Or Trusts Are Best For You Because The Government Might Want To Tell You How Much You Are Allowed To Be Worth. But I Don't Want To Bore You With That Stuff. But If You Do Need Some Help Being Pointed In The Right Direction Feel Free To E-Mail Me.

Happy Birthday!! For He's A Jolly Good Fellow! Here, Here For Gordon! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Do You Mean To Tell Me Hayward Reads This Bored? The Internet Is Just Always Continuing To Amaze Me. I Wish It Had Been Around When I Was A Youngster Because I Used Too Get Into Trouble In My Neighborhood Because I Had Nothing To Do. But Happy Birthday Gordon!

Gordon - If You Have Some Time I Really Wanted To Tell You That I Really Like The Way You Compete And Play As A Teammate. I Am Happy To Pay For A Ticket To Watch You Play Live. I Wish You And You'res The Best For This Upcoming Year And Many More. Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Labor And The Company Of Those You Cherish. You Have Earned Plenty To Be Proud Of And More Money By The Age Of (Whatever You Are) Then Most Men Ever Do. I Know I Sure Don't. I Also Have To Pay Two Mortgages Now Because My Ex-Wife Is A Megalomaniac And A Mean Person. Keep Up The Great Work On The Basketball Court Gordon. Because You Are Only Going To Get Better Until About 32 If You Can Avoid Major Injury And Off Court Indiscretions Like Succumbing To You're Parent's Pressure To Get Married To The Wrong Self Absorbed Woman Or Crack Cocaine. After 32 Your Body May Start To Slow Down A Little Bit And You Cant Glide Like A Pony Up And Down The Court Now With Such Deftness And Grace With The Ball.

Happy Birthday And I Really Appreciate You Taking Some Time To Read A Proud Supporter's Birthday Wish. I Understand You Are A Spokesperson For Starcraft, So You Can Understand My Fascination By The Wonders Of Internet. And I'm Sure That Is A Nice Extra Source Of Income To. Invest That Money Wisely And Seek Council On Which Mutual Funds Or Trusts Are Best For You Because The Government Might Want To Tell You How Much You Are Allowed To Be Worth. But I Don't Want To Bore You With That Stuff. But If You Do Need Some Help Being Pointed In The Right Direction Feel Free To E-Mail Me.

Happy Birthday!! For He's A Jolly Good Fellow! Here, Here For Gordon! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Curious. Does anyone read this guy's posts?

Holy **** yes.

i love you