What's new

Hardknocks

I was going to bet the over, but the moneyline was -140. The bettors disagree with you. I think they go 6-10 this year. Their defense is not as bad as many think (they get put in awful spots), their o-line is coming on, and I think Jackson has 2 more good years left. If they can find anything resembling a passing game, 5 wins shouldn't be out of the question.

Wanna wager? $20. No vig. I have under 5 five, you have over.

Give me 5+ and I'll take it. The line I was going to bet was over 4.5.

You think you're dealin' with a freakin' novice here? No can do. It was -140 because it was only 4.5. At 5, that comes back down to about -115 or just about normal odds.

You think you're dealin' with a freakin' novice here? No can do. It was -140 because it was only 4.5. At 5, that comes back down to about -115 or just about normal odds.

No problem. I was just thinking that since your "lock" was the Rams under five wins and I was going to bet more than 4.5, that setting it as 5+ for me and 4- for you seemed reasonable. But Salty, if you're too big a puss, I understand. I thought we were betting normal odds. Clearly.

No problem. I was just thinking that since your "lock" was the Rams under five wins and I was going to bet more than 4.5, that setting it as 5+ for me and 4- for you seemed reasonable. But Salty, if you're too big a puss, I understand. I thought we were betting normal odds. Clearly.

LOL. I think what I said was there is no way they get six wins.

My fav part was when rex asked the jets if it mattered if Revis was there...everyone expected him to say hell no, even I did. Then he says that Revis is pretty damn good though! LOL

The Joe Willie stuff was off the charts hilarious.

They could do a whole episode on the dude"s liver. I bet it is near collapse.

"You had fun, didn't you Joe?"

"On the field. Off it was all business."

I laughed at that.

Joe was typical "old guy trying to be relevant." He picked the most mundane thing such has how to receive a snap and harped on it. The best was Sanchez trying to pretend to drink it all in all the while with the "this guy is senile" look on his face. Reminded me of my Grandpa teaching me to drive while screaming "3 and 6" to remind me of my hand position on the wheel because, you know, that is how he used to drive a truck.

Joe was typical "old guy trying to be relevant." He picked the most mundane thing such has how to receive a snap and harped on it. The best was Sanchez trying to pretend to drink it all in all the while with the "this guy is senile" look on his face. Reminded me of my Grandpa teaching me to drive while screaming "3 and 6" to remind me of my hand position on the wheel because, you know, that is how he used to drive a truck.

Tom Cruise always drives with his hands at 3 and 6 in his movies and it bugs the **** out of me. Looks so stupid. Minority Report, Eyes Wide Shut, you watch the movie and Ethan hunt's at 3 and 6.

wait I thought it was 2 and 10... guess I need to learn to read a watch.
Coming soon..... What the hell is a watch I get my time off of my cell phone

The Terminator looks legit - plus he's obviously Ryan's boy.

It's a shame Tony Richardson's feature story in Sports Illustrated will just about coincide with his outright release.