What's new

Hardy Says Keyonte Has a Chance to be a Star

I guess 2-8 over the last 10 games is watchable if you're rooting for losses.
Sometimes you have to tear it all down to build back up and better doesn’t mean I enjoy losing. I’m enjoying the young guys and am invested in my team like you should be. I deal in reality we are rebuilding. You should at this point root for losses.

This team is in no condition to win so why on earth would you want this team to win any games. Understand the situation man!! Don’t be an idiot. What’s happening now is far better than when we were winning with no hope for playoff success year after year after year after year. Those years were the very definition of insanity. The basketball gods (The Churro) were trolling us during those years. But I’m sure you’re perfectly fine with that whole situation. At least now I can see a dim light at the end of the tunnel, where as before, yes we were a good team but a good team in quicksand and going nowhere fast.

I don’t know about you but I’d rather suck with options (assets galore) then good not great with no options but to rinse and repeat. So to get back to your post. You have no clue. I’m not some troll enjoying the team losing. I love my team and want them to be good and if that means the product has to suffer for a while bring it on. At least there’s a hope we haven’t had in a few years.

Reactions: Flc
Key is a fantastic prospect and I don't have a problem with the franchise believing in him....I do think we are doing to much if we're operating the team as if Lauri/Sexton do not exist. Those guys are pretty damn good.