What's new

Harris intentionally waits until game clock is done in 1st quarter before shooting.

Craig K. Manscill

With a second left in the 1st, Harris catches the ball, does a completely unnecessary dribble around a defender, then the clock expires and he finally heaves the shot up.

Sure, he missed. But this way, it won't go on his stat sheet (and the Jazz had no chance of getting points off of it).

I can't stand it when players do this, but in the playoffs? Everyone knows what you're doing. At least let someone else shoot it, *****. Harris has to go, please, for the love of god KOC.

- Craig

I'm not sure if he intentionally did it tonight, but Harris has definitely done that during the regular season. Say what you will about Deron, but regular season...playoffs...he always shot let it fly before the buzzer no matter from how far.

Harris has been our best offensive player the past two games. We would be losing the past two games by 20 at the end of the 1st half if it wasn't for him.

Maybe if Jazzfanz didn't bitch about his 3pt shooting % he wouldn't do this.

lots of players do that - I think it's lousy. I distinctly remeber Brevin Knight hitting a shot from the other teams foul line after purposely waiting until after the clock ran out during a nationally televised game - the color commentator (I think Hubie) called him out for it.

Harris has been our best offensive player the past two games. We would be losing the past two games by 20 at the end of the 1st half if it wasn't for him.

Maybe if Jazzfanz didn't bitch about his 3pt shooting % he wouldn't do this.

Then again, maybe he would.

Code:
With a second left in the 1st, Harris catches the ball, does a completely unnecessary dribble around a defender, then the clock expires and he finally heaves the shot up.

Sure, he missed. But this way, it won't go on his stat sheet (and the Jazz had no chance of getting points off of it).

I can't stand it when players do this, but in the playoffs? Everyone knows what you're doing. At least let someone else shoot it, *****. Harris has to go, please, for the love of god KOC.

- Craig

You know I thought the exact same thing.