What's new

Has Any Athlete Ever Had A Worse Year Than Rudy?

How is it possible that the Jazzfanz powers that be haven’t banned this clown yet?

It’s the same schtick every time and probably the worst thing about it is that it’s never original and/or funny.

This guy seems to have an all access pass to troll just for the sake of trolling.

Clearly still upset over the Terance Mann game.

Back in '94 OJ had a pretty bad year. Lost his wife, a waiter at one of his favorite restaurants lost his life, his white Bronco lost all power and couldn't go more than 25 MPH....bad year. Buy not as bad as Rudy Gobert's:

1. Rudy becomes Typhoid Mary of covid and spreads the disease in America. Because of Rudy, NBA, all sports, all restaurants, everything is shut down on March 11th

2. Rudy leads his team to a first place seed in NBA, best record in NBA...and then gets manhandled and humiliated in the playoffs and can't even get his number 1 team past the second round. Terrance Mann proved he is the superior basketball player over Rudy Gobert.

3. Rudy's French team makes it to the gold medal game of Tokyo Olympics...and Rudy makes France lose because he goes something like 0 for 35 from the free throw line.

The single worst year for any athlete. And next year will probably be more humiliating for Rudy. Why do you want Rudy Gobert on your team?
I almost forgot about my favorite troll. Of yeah every team in new York sucks balls it doesn't matter if your talking basket ball football or what's that **** teams name the tenors. Or the Yankees New York sucks

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

MeloTheJazzKiller’s mom. Her sport of choice was wild sex—one year it went too far—it produced this dolt.

Gobert awful year continues