What's new

Has anyone been redeeming the free double cheeseburgers?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
E140342F-B7F0-4224-AC5C-85A015D522E0.jpeg
I’ve gotten this alert one previous time. I’m new to the app as of a couple weeks ago. Mixed feelings. I hate leaving money on the table but I also hate spending 10 minutes trying to order for a family of 30 rather than do it at the restaurant.

Anyway, it’s time to get this forum discussion back on track for what it’s here for… FOOD!

And this:

D4299F6E-3D7D-471E-ADD4-A7095DB1869A.jpeg

I don't do these things (never get the chic fil a chicken either) cause I don't want to download the apps required lol.
I'm lazy and old school. Less stuff, in general and in ever aspect of my life, is better for me.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I use the Chick Fil A and Wendys apps. Saves my previous orders in the app, so very easy to reorder. My kids always get the same thing, so the app makes it simple and easy. I rarely eat McDonalds (hard to avoid on long road trips) so haven't used their app, but assume it is a similar thing. Wendy's generally has good coupons on the app. Chick Fil A has some ok things as well. For me it is the convenience. At my Chick Fil A they have a separate line for mobile and pickup spots, so I can also avoid the large line.

I dont get your point. If you are saying that im on my phone for jazz fanz and so therefore think i should just be on my phone even more for more apps then that is the opposite of what I want to do.
In fact, I would be happier not being on jazzfanz but im addicted already. Dont need to be addicted to a wendys or chick fil a app too.

I dont get your point. If you are saying that im on my phone for jazz fanz and so therefore think i should just be on my phone even more for more apps then that is the opposite of what I want to do.
In fact, I would be happier not being on jazzfanz but im addicted already. Dont need to be addicted to a wendys or chick fil a app too.

I think they're saying that you're using an app to access the site (Tapatalk).

I think they're saying that you're using an app to access the site (Tapatalk).
Agreed.
So does that mean I should get the Instagram app, tik Tok app, Twitter app etc?

Nah, less apps is better than more for me personally. I don't want more apps than I already have. I have enough apps. Actually, I have too many apps

Agreed.

Nah, less apps is better than more for me personally. I don't want more apps than I already have. I have enough apps. Actually, I have too many apps

Nah, I'm with you. I don't claim those offers because I don't want to litter my phone with a million little corporate apps.

Agreed.

There's an app you can download that will help you minimize the amount of apps you use.

There's an app you can download that will help you minimize the amount of apps you use.
Lol

For me old school too. No X. IG. Tiktok......i let this to my wife! I try it all but don't find much interest. BAsket forums enough for me. And for burget, i eat at Mac do near my office let's say twive a month.

I didn’t anticipate that I would ever actually redeem this. I am in the drive-through line right now because we ate somewhere else and they shorted my son the burger and he said he’d want one from McDonald’s. A Festivus miracle.

For me old school too. No X. IG. Tiktok......i let this to my wife! I try it all but don't find much interest. BAsket forums enough for me. And for burget, i eat at Mac do near my office let's say twive a month.
Ya I don't have PayPal or venmo or whatever even. My wife does so if I need access to those things I have my wife use hers lol

I didn’t anticipate that I would ever actually redeem this. I am in the drive-through line right now because we ate somewhere else and they shorted my son the burger and he said he’d want one from McDonald’s. A Festivus miracle.
Lol. That's awesome!

I didn't even know McDs had this promotion until I stumbled on it the other week. I rarely go to for myself, but for the kids or wife.

As far as apps, my family makes fun of me for it. Cause I almost exclusively order through apps. To me, it's less stressful than talking to someone and hoping they get my order right, especially when adding and removing things. But then I'm also someone who will eat the wrong order at a restaurant or just pick off onions or whatever they didn't take off, then tell the person it's not my order or wrong.

Sent from my SM-S906U using JazzFanz mobile app