What's new

Have people here bought into Conley yet?

Ah man, gaslighting and troll-baiting. Very nice - you do it well.

But the first few months obviously refer to the period of time last season when he was not playing well.
Lol. I don’t have the right to get a specific accusation without receiving a heap of new accusations.

But now that you’ve made yourself somewhat clear, let look at what you’ve said and assure you of one thing: you don’t understand my position on the Conley trade.

Let’s use this opportunity to part ways with a genuine shrug on each of our shoulders, eh?

Or if you need to have a little more back-n-forth, then I’ll answer a couple of questions. I don’t want to leave you feeling unsettled.

Lol. I don’t have the right to get a specific accusation without receiving a heap of new accusations.

But now that you’ve made yourself somewhat clear, let look at what you’ve said and assure you of one thing: you don’t understand my position on the Conley trade.

Let’s use this opportunity to part ways with a genuine shrug on each of our shoulders, eh?

Or if you need to have a little more back-n-forth, then I’ll answer a couple of questions. I don’t want to leave you feeling unsettled.

Ah, see, but here's the snag: This is a direct quote from you:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Pro-Conley crowd is a little over-eager to disregard last year? More specifically, like, totally ****ing disregard.

If I justifiably conclude from that quote that you wish for people to focus more on Conley's time here when he was struggling, and you say I don't understand your position, then all I can say is that's kind of on you,

Ah, see, but here's the snag: This is a direct quote from you:

If I justifiably conclude from that quote that you wish for people to focus more on Conley's time here when he was struggling, and you say I don't understand your position, then all I can say is that's kind of on you,
Where did you conclude that I was focusing on one particular stretch of last year?

There are dozens of people around here who probably have a pretty clear synopsis of my position on this. And it certainly isn’t my job to be crystal clear all the time—for you or anyone else.

It’s obvious at this point that you’ve rushed to judgment (and are trying to pin the confusion on me). Not a great look. Should we continue? Do you have any questions?

Where did you conclude that I was focusing on one particular stretch of last year?

Let's put your quote here again, to make this really clear:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Pro-Conley crowd is a little over-eager to disregard last year? More specifically, like, totally ****ing disregard.

The reason I concluded you weren't focusing on the parts of last year when Conley was good is because the "Pro-Conley crowd" does not disregard that at all. The "Pro Conley crowd" routinely talks about how great he was in the bubble, and how he looked much improved in the latter stages of the pre-covid portion of the season.

Let's put your quote here again, to make this really clear:

The reason I concluded you weren't focusing on the parts of last year when Conley was good is because the "Pro-Conley crowd" does not disregard that at all. The "Pro Conley crowd" routinely talks about how great he was in the bubble, and how he looked much improved in the latter stages of the pre-covid portion of the season.
No questions. Just triple-down in your rushed judgment. I guess we’re done here. Ciao.