What's new

Hayward - 175 free throws Friday...

ijazz

Evidently after practices Hayward stayed and shot 175 extra free throws (25 for each miss the previous game).

He even tweeted after the game... "Free throws op smh..."

Which I guess is video game speak(the op part) that he was overpowered.

Too funny.

I think it is cool he makes himself "real" and also does the time to get better.

Great example.

Then again, pay me 63 million and I may do the same :)

I remember in the interview after the game he was talking about his missed free throws and it was easy to see he was pissed that he missed that many. I'm glad to see that. Last year he didn't seem to have as much fire or personality, seems like he's committed to being the leader and stepping up. Glad to hear

I remember in the interview after the game he was talking about his missed free throws and it was easy to see he was pissed that he missed that many. I'm glad to see that. Last year he didn't seem to have as much fire or personality, seems like he's committed to being the leader and stepping up. Glad to hear

Oh his game face is definitely on this year. Amazing to see that he's to the point where he can take over a game on any given night.

He showed us a glimpse of the future in his rookie year and it's great to see he has lived up to his ability:

34 pts 3 reb 4 assists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K6w5DnKdfw