What's new

Hayward and Favors Top Players

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Hayward and Favors are ranked 10th and 11th in PER this year, and if you take out Brandon Wright (only 18 mpg) they are 9th and 10th.

If you look at Estimated Win Shares Added they are the 3rd and 9th best players in the league.

Both under 25 and neither played on Team USA this past year. Suck it Coach K.

We just need a good unselfish big who can pass and a shooting guard who can play within the system and we'd be set.

Burks has been passing well the last 2 games. He just needs to learn how to use a pick and that his super exaggerated hesitation dribble doesn't do much other than waste movement.

Haywards taken two leaps forward this year, and Favors one. These guys are finally living up to their promise, and potential.

You should thank Coach K for motivating them. I have a solid source that said K left them off the team because he's a huge Jazz fan, and knew this would motivate them.

Haywards taken two leaps forward this year, and Favors one. These guys are finally living up to their promise, and potential.

True, Hayward's makeover is a leap forward. Now D-Fav needs to grow the fro.

Attachments

• g_gilmore_195.jpg
    g_gilmore_195.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4

You can see the chemistry with Hay/Fav on PNR. Some incredible plays last nite.

Hayward's strength and attitude.....where has that been ?

I think he screamed again after putting Jazz up 3 late in the game again(b4 melo tying shot) I love the emotion.

I also think Snyder truly is making this Hay/Fav team. He knows he goes as they go.

Kanter in the dog house pulled 1 minute inti the 3rd .... awesome!

Team is fun to watch...I am hoping we flirt with the 8th seed...we'll see.....

Team is fun to watch...I am hoping we flirt with the 8th seed...we'll see.....
Agree! I have been so lost in euphoria, but I just got a reality check that to get the 8th seed, we have our work cut out for us. We are currently 11th and we would have to beat out four of the following to grab the 8th seed: Memphis, Houston, GS, Portland, Dallas, New Orleans, SA, Clippers, Sacto, Phoenix, OKC. I have a hard time picking 4 of those teams we have a good chance of beating out for the 8th seed. If we are flirting with the 8th seed, we will have taken a couple more steps forward. Not impossible!

Agree! I have been so lost in euphoria, but I just got a reality check that to get the 8th seed, we have our work cut out for us. We are currently 11th and we would have to beat out four of the following to grab the 8th seed: Memphis, Houston, GS, Portland, Dallas, New Orleans, SA, Clippers, Sacto, Phoenix, OKC. I have a hard time picking 4 of those teams we have a good chance of beating out for the 8th seed. If we are flirting with the 8th seed, we will have taken a couple more steps forward. Not impossible!

It's a long season. If we stay health, injuries usually happen to at least 2 teams. Look at OKC.

Plus, we will only get better......

Favors draining those two free throws late in the game against NY I think is a good indication of where he is at mentally this year. Same goes for Hayward obviously he's had some big shots.