What's new

Hayward dunk and other jazz videos vs. Memphis

prodigy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfUk3pRFSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctT99K8hv04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSaOZNLSIig

Last edited:
i loved fes during that dunk. jumping up and down like a little girl on Christmas. ooh wait a 200 pound girl on Christmas

OJ Mayo was totally lost... Hayward was fouled by him on that dunk too. Great job by Hayward!

I like Evans' reaction too. Him and Hayward are buddies and you can tell how happy Evans is for Gordon.

LOL - what horrid defense by OJ Mayo.

Who was he guarding? He was in no position to help on D-Will and he had his back to Hayward.

Just noticed Klinko's reaction. Tells you everything you need to know about him as a basketball player.

I'm not trying to read his mind. It simply confirmed what I have learned after years of watching him play.

If the look manifests a little soul-searching I think it's a good thing. But you guys seem to be more confident in your Miss Cleo posts than I am.

words LIE.

facial epxressions en emotions DONT

The part where he was clapping because of the Dunk? The part where he was on the bench? Or maybe the part where he remained focused and believed the game wasn't in the bag like the rest of the bench(high school girls basketball 101)?

I'm all for cheering on, but overtime was still a slim possibility. This is the NBA dude... clearly you didn't learn anything from the "Miracle in Miami"

The part where he was clapping because of the Dunk? The part where he was on the bench? Or maybe the part where he remained focused and believed the game wasn't in the bag like the rest of the bench(high school girls basketball 101)?

I'm all for cheering on, but overtime was still a slim possibility. This is the NBA dude... clearly you didn't learn anything from the "Miracle in Miami"

he was anoyed at fes
the moment fes jumped up ak looked like "dont touch me you cockroach. i make 10 times as much as you how dare you touch me.
we are not teamates i dont wanna be your teammate"

Speaking of emotions, I pray that Ty Corbin stays with this team for a while just for that fist pump he gives after every good Jazz play. I like when coaches/players show emotion on the bench.

he was anoyed at fes
the moment fes jumped up ak looked like "dont touch me you cockroach. i make 10 times as much as you how dare you touch me.
moran.jpg

he was anoyed at fes

I guess it's true that you see what you want. I see a guy keeping his composure, then looking down court.

But I don't see him anyone "the eye". Not saying "I maek moar than u thiz yr than u wil ur hole career"... maybe a little startled by all the movement, as I think that's the most I've ever seen Fes get up, but not offended, no.

On a basketball related note...

That play is the "AK backdoor dunk" that has been used for some time. It is nice to see that Hayward is doing that simple stuff becuase i would watch him earlier and see him so scared that he'd not even move without the ball (a big sin for a "high basketball IQ" guy.)

thanks for the video's prodigy!