Official Game Thread

utah-jazz-vs-disney-on-ice.jpg

Is that Beans little girl upside down?

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
Neg Train to infinity and beyond pls.

(if that were legal and stuff.)

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Doesn't have to be a game thread, it's about comparing GH and PG. I am actually looking forward to it, kind of like the rivalry that was between Magic and Bird. Sure, neither of these two players are at the level of those two, but it'll still be a neat thing to watch. It's too bad that Deron and Paul turned out kind of sour for us, seeing as both players ended up on different teams and Deron turned out to be a putz. OH, he's not that bad i guess, he still comes here sometimes. Well, he wanted the bright lights and he got them.

Anyway, it'll be fun to keep comparing these two players for years to come. I don't hate PG, he's a good player. Sure, he's pushing up the market value for GH, but if it pushes GH to be a better player than that's fine with me. If he becomes a superstar, and with some of the games he's had, it might just be possible, what better guy could you have as a superstar? Has anyone else noticed that he's got a bit of Kobe in his game? I have. I hope he keeps getting better and better.

Fun Over/Unders for the game:
Total points scored by Hayward: 14
4th quarter pts by Hayward: 2
Air balls shot by Hayward: 2
Total points scored by PG: 27
4th quarter pts by PG: 9
Air balls shot by PG: 0.5