What's new

Hayward re Celts/Jazz game: "I hope we beat them by 40"

Think about who you would have traded from last year's team to get Donovan Mitchell and then remember that they actually traded Trey Lyles sorry *** to get him. Holy ****.

Boiler: well hopefully that ends all the talk about the Hayward era, it’s the donavon Mitchell era now.

Jazz being led by Hayward 0 wins in Boston. Led by Mitchell 1-0

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do you think Ainge and Stevens are mad at Hayward for providing poster board material for the Jazz? Gotta think the players were just a little more motivated by the 40-pt statement.

Nice to see Trashward team lose. It turned out to be a great night, although sucks seeing Rudy go down again. Damn, I really hope it's not going be an recurring incident season after season.

Kinda predictable. Jazz much up way better against the Celtics this season. IT wrecked the Jazz D and the Jazz never had the offensive talent to take advantage of him on the other end. Kinda ironic, cuz the Celtics seemingly matchup better against everyone else this year.

Haywad went the D-Will route.

Gosh, I hope he doesn’t have a rash of injuries like Dwill. Then see his play drop off dramatically like dwill. Then never make another all star game like Dwill. Then get in arguments with his coaches like Dwill. Then have the fans turn on him like Dwill. Then get a buyout just to go away.

Yep, all that would make me feel horrible.