What's new

Hayward 'Tell All' Podcast with Adrian Wojnarowski

Hayward didnt outright say the East being easier was the reason he went to Boston, but he did say it's something that definitely "crosses your mind".

He has been very honest in this interview. No huge sweep revelations or anything, but I think it follows common sense of why anyone would make the decision.

He also addressed the RFA thing and about how weird it is. Said he was disappointed he saw other guys getting taken care of by their teams and that Utah made him go find a max contract, but he understood it from team's perspective. Didn't sound like he held it as a grudge.

Overall I'd recommend not listening to it. Just not a lot of new information for a hour long pod. Like I said though, it did sound sincere, so if you really care about that then maybe give it a listen.

Basically he really liked both teams and both coaches, but the East is easier. Even though he doesnt like the idea of "running away from the competition" it just makes too much sense to let the West cannibalize itself and having a less strenuous path to a Finals match-up w/ the Warriors rather than struggling to get to them in the West.

^He didnt say it in that much detail, but that's what I got from it^.

So basically he confirmed he's a ***** assed bitch who deserted his mates for something he felt was easier .. got it

Listened to it. Sounds like he was shopping for a new team for a long time.

Sounded like, according to the Trib article, he wussed on against not only the Warriors but the entire Northwest division

Sounded like, according to the Trib article, he wussed on against not only the Warriors but the entire Northwest division

It's so annoying to hear people call that wussing out. It's doing the smart thing, and overall thing that is better for the NBA. The East/West imbalance is getting ridiculous and I hope more "stars" follow Hayward's lead and go East.

It's so annoying to hear people call that wussing out. It's doing the smart thing, and overall thing that is better for the NBA. The East/West imbalance is getting ridiculous and I hope more "stars" follow Hayward's lead and go East.

Take it up with Tony Jones and Aaron Falk of the Tribune, tard.

Haywood a bitch