What's new

Hayward to Boston

And another note, AT LEAST KANTER and PAUL GEORGE told their organizations they wanted out and got SOMETHING out of it. Dick move by Gordo

Agreed. Could have traded his *** and gotten something. He knew the entire time, but strung us along. Total douchebag.

That's so sad and frustrating... Boston is far from contending either so why do that to the team ?

Everybody treated him so well. He was a hero. That's heartbreaking.

This is exactly how Cleveland and Oklahoma City fans felt with their stars leaving. The NBA has turned into a really depressing place.

I have a size XL Hayward jersey if someone wants it. Otherwise, throwing it in the trash.

I'd wipe my butt with it and send it to Hayward, along with a 2000 word letter thanking him for helping me keep my butt clean.

Seriously, how can he leave Rudy? Seems like he wants the individual accolades he can earn in the east. But the west is where the real competition is going to be at. You get better by going against the best.

Hayward has never hears the boos he's going to hear now. You thought Utah hated Deron.. just wait

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How they messed up so bad in that 3.5 hr meeting is beyond me. Hayward has every reason NOT to go to Boston, and we blew it by not making him realize them.

A team that can potentially break apart after one season with their two biggest stars up for extensions. Sure, East is easy next season, but not a guarantee that this will be the case every season. Plus they are LOADED at the wing. Crowder, Tatum, Brown, Semi, just to name a few... No way Boston give them all up. Hayward will be moved to make room at some point. That's Danny Ainge for you

Look if you want to leave then go. But going through this dog and pony show and asking us to get guys you wanted and then waiting for your stupid essay that said literally nothing... just bush league.

Happy that the guy can finally play for a team that he wants to play for. Big s/o to Utah... they were key in this development.

How they messed up so bad in that 3.5 hr meeting is beyond me. Hayward has every reason NOT to go to Boston, and we blew it by not making him realize them.

A team that can potentially break apart after one season with their two biggest stars up for extensions. Sure, East is easy next season, but not a guarantee that this will be the case every season. Plus they are LOADED at the wing. Crowder, Tatum, Brown, Semi, just to name a few... No way Boston give them all up. Hayward will be moved to make room at some point. That's Danny Ainge for you

Me thinks it took that long as Gordon already told them that he's leaving and they are trying to convince him.