What's new

Hayward wants out

I never understood why the Celtics signed him. Ok because he wanted to play with his buddy. But they had two young talent guys who play the same position. Now he is just a sub and a shell of who he was. I know that it is because of the injury but I doubt he ever returns to the same form. I think Indy is a perfect spot for him. He can live with his parents. lol.

I mean, I'd love to have him back. If he wants out of Boston tho its because he isnt in there long-term plans and arent willing to financially commit to him to the level he wants. I dont think he has to be "the man" but he wants to be paid as much as possible.

I never understood why the Celtics signed him. Ok because he wanted to play with his buddy. But they had two young talent guys who play the same position. Now he is just a sub and a shell of who he was. I know that it is because of the injury but I doubt he ever returns to the same form. I think Indy is a perfect spot for him. He can live with his parents. lol.
If a good young allstar wants to play for you , you do it especially a youngish two way star. I think it would’ve been a great signing had Hayward not missed his first full year with that bad injury. For the record, I know him coming back isn’t happening, but I’d gladly take him back. He’d fit in soooooooo well with Gobert DM and Bogie and even JC.

Technically Tatum hadn't played a game for BOS yet when Hayward signed with them and Brown while showing flashes hadn't shown the consistent play like he has since Hayward signed with BOS.

Also as has been stated he had already been "committed" to sign with BOS since the year prior. So that was way before BOS even knew they would be able to draft Tatum and that PHI would be stupid enough not to take Tatum over Fultz.

I saw a three way trade swapping Tobias Conley and Hayward around. Philly will have to give up a first and a young asset. Wouldn’t mind getting Hayward and Milton for Conley in a three way. New owner means new things. At least Hayward would be on an expiring in case we are unhappy we just get to keep Milton out if the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I saw a three way trade swapping Tobias Conley and Hayward around. Philly will have to give up a first and a young asset. Wouldn’t mind getting Hayward and Milton for Conley in a three way. New owner means new things. At least Hayward would be on an expiring in case we are unhappy we just get to keep Milton out if the deal.

Had just been imagining a similar idea, but with Horford instead of Conley. None of these will ever happen of course, given the history involved, but on "paper" I'd like the lineup, for us at least. Philly might be happy too (though they'd probably prioritize getting rid of Horford rather than Tobias, I think -- though who knows, with Morey?)

Can't see what's in it for Boston, as they have long-term lux. tax worries.

200.gif
Lol at the gif. Great line

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Swapping Conley for Hayward wouldn't do **** for us, and I hated the Conley trade.