What's new

Hayward without Exum my perspective

Mission Accomplished

If Exum is the future. Then we would not have to worry because of Hayward he is the present right? We should be golden. He is on the verge of becoming an all-star. Right? I think we this means we are should still be contenders. I know you all love Hayward. So, tell me why are we freaking out about Exum a second year player when we have an all-star. This is his year to show us if he is legit. Or will Rudy just be the best player and everyone will go as he goes.

Lol, your consistent hate amuses me. Way to stay true to form.

We are bummed because it sucks. But way to ignore all the posts (about 90% of posters) that say the Jazz still make the playoffs.

I know I'm probably wasting my time responding as you're likely going to continue hating Hayward regardless due to your unconditional (& un-understandable) dislike of him. Here it goes anyways. 1) Hayward has already shown that he is legit. 2) Hayward is only 25 & is already a fringe all-star caliber player. 3) People are "freaking out" about Exum's injury, not because of the affect that it has on this upcoming season, but because of the affect that it could potentially have on the overall developmental timeline of the team as well as the impact that it could have on our ability to resign Hayward. 4) Hayward is one of the most well-rounded players in the NBA & a large reason why we will still be competitive & possibly even playoff caliber despite not (currently) having a starting caliber PG. 5) Rudy will be our best player, but the team will go as he, Hayward, & Favors go. 6) If possible, try to stop hating Hayward & try to see him for the great, young player that he is as it's much more enjoyable that way.

Last edited: