What's new

Hayward's Woes

I'm just not feeling any happiness for him for scoring 30, although that's an impressive game. Nothing he does is going to change the fact that people there by now have become aware that he's a tool. No legacy and no All-Star games. Good enough for me.

latest Bill Simmons podcast includes a discussion of a potential Hayward and JR Smith trade that the C's would use to free up cap space to make a big free agent signing.

latest Bill Simmons podcast includes a discussion of a potential Hayward and JR Smith trade that the C's would use to free up cap space to make a big free agent signing.
Lol if Hayward gets traded to Cleveland. If that happens then I forgive everything at that point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It makes sense but won't happen because of Brad Stevens. Interestingly the same ace of spades card Ainge had to get Hayward there will now greatly work against him.

It makes sense but won't happen because of Brad Stevens. Interestingly the same ace of spades card Ainge had to get Hayward there will now greatly work against him.
Ainge traded Crowder the day his mom died. IT out his career on the line, had a great playoff run when his sister died, and Ainge traded his ***. Ainge sunk his own son’s congressional campaign and wouldn’t even throw him a bone. Do you think Ainge GAF about Brad’s feelings?

Actually, it’s Brad who’s in an awkward situation. He could use Ainge as the scapegoat for doing what needs to be done.

Hayward commands alot of their cap space.

30mil for a player worth a fraction of that. Ainge is probably going to look to do something about it. They need cap space to have a run at a big name. Ainge is cold blooded but I think hayward and stevens have quite a deep relationship that goes beyond the court. Tampering level ****.

I think ainge really wants that contract off the books though.

Hayward got hurt today. I hope it isnt serious and he can be fully healthy soon.
That's what he gets for sticking his neck out.

In any case, it sounds like just a sore neck and a concussion. Stevens said Hayward was still a little woozy at the half and they sent him home. If it was anything serious, I'm sure he would have gone to the hospital.