What's new

Haywood and Jaylen Brown out vs. the Jazz

It is something players consider. Who wants to play for that city if they can't move on?
You can move on... we cheer plenty of former players. Most of us are pro dwill now and he begged out and acted like a child. Gordon was a deceptive coward on his way out... then the players tribune bull **** and the not calling people to tell us. He also ruined my Fourth of July... I love the Fourth of July... don’t be ****ing with my Fourth of July or yo *** get boo’d.

You can move on... we cheer plenty of former players. Most of us are pro dwill now and he begged out and acted like a child. Gordon was a deceptive coward on his way out... then the players tribune bull **** and the not calling people to tell us. He also ruined my Fourth of July... I love the Fourth of July... don’t be ****ing with my Fourth of July or yo *** get boo’d.

Donovan Mitchell's personality is strongly tied to treating others with kindness. I am sorry it is what is. If we are constant @ssholes, he notices and he will not want to resign. Ribbing and resentment is understandable, but for it to be forever??! I think we lose DM because our fanbase is so wound tight around these issues.

Donovan Mitchell's personality is strongly tied to treating others with kindness. I am sorry it is what is. If we are constant @ssholes, he notices and he will not want to resign. Ribbing and resentment is understandable, but for it to be forever??! I think we lose DM because our fanbase is so wound tight around these issues.
Really he gonna make a life changing decision based on our fans being mean to a dude who left us?

DM is a nice dude but he wasn't nice to Gary Trent when he came through... He sees our passion which is the same thing he has.

And the fact of the matter is this... DM will be a restricted free agent and would have to pass up a **** load of money he'd never make back to leave. He will sign a 5 year extension this offseason... maybe he demands a trade later... if our fanbase is still being mean to other players.