What's new

"He got his stats and he got the L as always" -- Trevor Booker on post game interview

I wonder how stupid Kanter is going to feel when he realizes how much money he lost by making that statement. Doesn't he know he is in a contract year. If a team is going to offer him something, they are going to call the Jazz to see what they say about him. Kanter has received bad advice from his Dad and his agent, but that doesn't excuse being stupid.

I wonder how stupid Kanter is going to feel when he realizes how much money he lost by making that statement. Doesn't he know he is in a contract year. If a team is going to offer him something, they are going to call the Jazz to see what they say about him. Kanter has received bad advice from his Dad and his agent, but that doesn't excuse being stupid.
Other teams are aware of what Kanter said. They're not going to call the Jazz as if they don't know. If a team wants to take a shot on Kanter they're going to accept his baggage and not take into consideration the bad blood between him and the Jazz.

Other teams are aware of what Kanter said. They're not going to call the Jazz as if they don't know. If a team wants to take a shot on Kanter they're going to accept his baggage and not take into consideration the bad blood between him and the Jazz.

Yeah, how did that work out for Lance Stephenson? Absolutely baggage will effect his price unless he is a "generational" talent. Which he isn't.

They know what Kanter said, but they don't know what went on behind the scenes. And if you don't think many GMs are going to call DL and ask him about that, I think you're very mistaken.

They know what Kanter said, but they don't know what went on behind the scenes. And if you don't think many GMs are going to call DL and ask him about that, I think you're very mistaken.
But they would have made that call despite Kanter's comments and the facts of what happened while Kanter was here would be the same.

But they would have made that call despite Kanter's comments and the facts of what happened while Kanter was here would be the same.
You don't think the Jazz coaches and front office are going to dwell a little more on the negatives and a little less on the positives than if Kanter hadn't made those comments?

no tweets from Mr Booker tonight?

where all the fans clamoring for Booker to be a Jazz-lifer?

Yeah, it's almost like Kanter plays with 2 of the top 10 players in the NBA and all.

His contributions tonight didn't matter at all.

Offensive rating 129
Defensive rating 88

lol, we helped this ....... to improve his sucking advanced stats...

If their is not this Guy...

jefferson-bestia-utah-playoffs_1_1189843.jpg

To exploit this suckers defense

8516596.jpg

Than this is what Utah Generel Managment deserves of...

Iam so angry I could fight someone... arrrr

Offensive rating 129
Defensive rating 88

8516596.jpg

Then fight Big Al for not playing D.

Yeah, it's almost like Kanter plays with 2 of the top 10 players in the NBA and all.

Do you have any idea where Bolerjack would rank these two guys? How about Harpring? Have you ever heard them discuss it? I'm sure it would be a fascinating topic. It might take up the majority of a game broadcast if they ever decided to delve into it. The back and forth would probably be scintillating.

Offensive rating 129
Defensive rating 88

8516596.jpg

Huh?

Maybe you don't have League pass.The stouter,tougher interior defense looked painfully obvious favoring OKC. Looked as if the Jazz were doing everything to keep Kanter off the stat sheets that they forgot the other players and got burned.Also you must have missed Gobert try to bang Kanter to back him up and twinged in pain (hopefully it's nothing).Another thing you must measure contribution in stats ,the stat that mattered was 40 to 26 in the 2nd quarter ,the quarter Kanter played the most.

Booker is getting his minutes this season but he is bringing nothing to the table in terms of production.

If he continues to play in this way he will be signed for the veteran's minimum next season, hopefully not with the Jazz.

Jazz needs a real stretch four that can shoot.

Booker is getting his minutes this season but he is bringing nothing to the table in terms of production.

If he continues to play in this way he will be signed for the veteran's minimum next season, hopefully not with the Jazz.

Jazz needs a real stretch four that can shoot.

I love Booker and the passion/energy/etc he brings, but you're absolutely right. There has to be some production with that. He's done it in 1 or 2 games this season, but not close to enough to justify anything more than a 13th man role.