What's new

HELLO TO THE TEAM THAT WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!!

Maneesh

Hello fans of the Utah Jazz. I too am major fan of this. I want to say that I am here since when stockton, malone, and horny. i like those. I do not like this Mack. We must tell head coach to rid team of this guys! I cant even to watch him or Withy. So terrible. We can make this together we will rise the team to champions! With Favor and Gobert we will be heros! Thank you to read.

Hello fans of the Utah Jazz. I too am major fan of this. I want to say that I am here since when stockton, malone, and horny. i like those. I do not like this Mack. We must tell head coach to rid team of this guys! I cant even to watch him or Withy. So terrible. We can make this together we will rise the team to champions! With Favor and Gobert we will be heros! Thank you to read.

What the hell is this??!

Oh ya, another alt. Just what the doctor ordered.

Oh ****, it's probably just TPP with a name change.

I WISH FOR ONE THING AND IT CAN BE IF YOU CAN LIKE ME AND I CAN SHARE THOUGHT AND DREAM UTAH JAZZ. AND I WORK ON CRUISE TOO.

tumblr_lxp45eZ71Z1qm1a56o3_500.gif

IN MY COUNTRY BORAT IS HERO FOR VILLAGERS AND WE CAN SEE TROLLS LIKE THAT ONE IT SCARES CHILDREN FROM BOOSOM. ITS TRUE.

I, for one, try to be more welcoming of new posters.. especially international posters... but whatever.

For those saying alt.. maybe but stop trying to call new posters out before 10 or so posts.. it's dummy.

Welcome friend. We need more fans around here. Ones that are positive and glass half full type of people. Anyway, welcome. Alt account or not. The more the merrier.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I, for one, try to be more welcoming of new posters.. especially international posters... but whatever.

For those saying alt.. maybe but stop trying to call new posters out before 10 or so posts.. it's dummy.

Too obvious.