What's new

Hendricks and Sensabaugh to the Gleague

It's good news per se - but overall \THIS IS A DISASTER. 9th pick can't play right AWAY. Bad news.
5th pick got a dnpcd last night for a garbage team lol. This happens frequently in the nba. Rookies often aren't ready. Especially the 19 year old ones playing the same position as a bunch of good/great vets

Looks like Hardy has already decided his ten man rotation and good part is George is part of it
Not a bad idea to get Hendricks and Sensabaugh some real game playing time
They may not spend much time in G League but enough to stay sharp

I would have thought that they would want them to be with the Jazz as much as possible until the Gleage season starts, but I'm guessing there are some practices with the stars that will be happening.

It's not a big deal that they are going to the Gleage. Only 11 of the 30 first round picks from the draft are currently part of their team's rotations. Luckily Keyonte is one of those 11. It's not a great sign either, but I'm not concerned.

Last edited:
I would have thought that they would want them to be with the Jazz as much as possible until the Gleage season starts, but I'm guessing there are some practices with the stars that will be happening.

It's not a big deal that they are going to the Gleage. Only 11 of the 30 first round picks from the draft are currently part of their team's rotations. Luckily Keyonte is one of those 11. It's not a great sign either, but I'm not concerned.
Yep. just looked and saw Jarace Walker got a DNPCD last night. Anthony Black got a DNPCD his last game. Bilal barely played last night and didn't even score (0-2)
Grady Dick looks like he had a good game last night though.