What's new

Hendricks BUST

4 years from now this team will be wildly differnet looking and we got people lamenting about how we cant possibly re-sign Walker and Hendricks when we have little idea what their actual value is?

Yeesh.

4 years from now this team will be wildly differnet looking and we got people lamenting about how we cant possibly re-sign Walker and Hendricks when we have little idea what their actual value is?

Yeesh.
Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I never said they Jazz couldn't re-sign both of them. Of course they can. Of course one of them can come off the bench. But my point is if that's the case, I do believe whoever comes off the bench loses more value than what they both currently have. So it might actually be worthwhile to possibly consider trading one of them now and maximizing their peak values in trades. Just a thought. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I'm expecting Taylor Hendricks to develop and be someone's Dorian Finney-Smith in a few years. It might not be with the Jazz. BTW, Brooklyn has been playing DFS as their starting 5. He's averaging 14 pts and 6 rebs, shooting almost 48% on 3PAs so far.

Last edited:

Yeesh.
I guess I'm ultimately saying I think the Jazz would be a better team long term trading one of Hendricks or Kessler with a good return coming back than keeping both and having one of them come off the bench

I guess I'm ultimately saying I think the Jazz would be a better team long term trading one of Hendricks or Kessler with a good return coming back than keeping both and having one of them come off the bench
Look, we actually have zero idea why Hendricks will be 4 years from now so lets table this innane conversation?

ANd if Hendricks is some just some tall bench player who can kind of shoot and kind of defend, there are worse guys to come off the bench. You dont have to trade everyone and maximize the value of every single asset. Just sign good players and stop overthinking.

Look, we actually have zero idea why Hendricks will be 4 years from now so lets table this innane conversation?

ANd if Hendricks is some just some tall bench player who can kind of shoot and kind of defend, there are worse guys to come off the bench. You dont have to trade everyone and maximize the value of every single asset. Just sign good players and stop overthinking.
Fair enough