What's new

Here is my Utah Jazz Playoff Depth Chart.

Matthew Thomas Castleton

PG: Devin Harris, Jamaal Tinsley, Blake Ahearn
SG: Gordon Hayward, Alec Burks, Raja Bell
SF: Paul Millsap, Josh Howard/Demarre Carroll (whoever is playing better that night)
PF: Derrick Favors, Jeremy Evans (seriously, why doesn't he get playing time?), Paul Millsap
C: Al Jefferson, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors

I personally wouldn't mess with the starting lineup. Unless they prove in the 1st game they are a bad matchup. Carrolle brings energy to that starting lineup.

That does not mean that I would not play your starting lineup together, a lot. I would finish both halves of the game with that lineup.

It was great that Evans had 1 good game. But, I don't see him getting any burn in the playoffs. I would rather see him play that either Howard or Bell though.

Harris (30), Tinsley (18)
Hayward (28), Burks (20)
Carroll (20), Howard (20), Hayward (8)
Millsap (30), Favors (18)
Jefferson (30), Favors (12), Kanter (6)

Or something like this. For Corbin, he needs to keep a pulse on Carroll, Howard, and Burks. Play who's hot, bench who's not. Everyone else should be getting pt like this though. Miles, Bell and Watson can suck it. Evans could be used here or there depending. But Hayward, Millsap, Jefferson and Favors should all be getting 30 minutes, give or take. Harris should also be getting major burn.

Edit: Our Harris-Hayward-Millsap-Jefferson-Favors should get a minimum of 5-6 minutes at the end of the first half of game one. If they continue to do well together in that time, more time together needs to happen. Like 16-18 minutes together type of time.