What's new

Here's a video to get you excited about Hood and the team nest season!

Doublea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnrkrA8fdlc

With some of the posters on here feeling down about how the draft went, he's a video to get you back to feeling good about the team. Imagine George Hill on it now!

Nice video, I would love to see Hood take another leap offensively next year and become that go-to offensive player we need.

No need for a video to excite me about Hood. He is the best player on the team, he's just not as known around the league to give him his dues yet.

Also once again, please make the green jerseys the main! They are so damn good looking.

I am a huge Hood fan. It drives me crazy when people talk about trading him. I hope he is a Jazzman for life.

He needs to develop his post up game. Could make him deadly.

He needs to develop comfort jumping off of 1 foot more than anything else. Nearly everything in the paint is off of 2 feet. Someone with his amount of usage has no business only getting to the FT line that little. That is what is holding him back at the moment.

I am very excited about nest season!

making-phyllo-nests.jpg

With some of the posters on here feeling down about how the draft went, he's a video to get you back to feeling good about the team. Imagine George Hill on it now!

I think the people upset about the draft are just an extremely vocal minority, and most of them are borderline trolls.

If Hill doesn't stay, then they have a clear point. If he does, then they have absolutely zero ground.

Hill's agent made it pretty clear to the Jazz that Hill would want to stay long-term. I don't think you turn down a trade for a really good player because you're afraid he's lying.

Hill's agent made it pretty clear to the Jazz that Hill would want to stay long-term. I don't think you turn down a trade for a really good player because you're afraid he's lying.

That wasn't clear when the trade was announced, though. So, even though I've been a huge fan of Hill for a while, I also had my reservations at first. Once he and his agent made that gesture, though, the only reasonable thing to do was to get ****ing stoked for this trade (with your fingers crossed that it does indeed workout long-term).

Last edited:
Hood's going to be a real nice player for years to come, right now I just want him to be more consistent

Watching this, I think Hood has a lot he can improve on to become a dominant offensive player. His dribble seems a little high for one. I'm not an expert, so maybe its just my perception, but I think he can improve that and get to the basket even easier. He is still pretty thin, so added strength will help that as well. He has a smooth shot, and I think he can and will become a more consistent shooter as well. Hopefully he improves defensively as well as he has the length to be a very good defender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4BfFpLkGI

Guy also did george hill highlights from last season