What's new

Hey Andy

Hey @andylarsen - we see you're getting the Twitter pile-on, but just know a lot of us think your analysis is right on. We appreciate the analytical approach you bring to your journalism and to your award voting. Stay strong dude and be confident you're right because you are.
Did something happen?

Just a bunch of mouth breathing fans of other teams with limited reading comprehension trying to slam Andy for voting Kessler over Banchero and providing an excellent explanation as to why.

I think Andy's reasoning makes sense and he should have the right to make his pick without all the backlash.

That said, Banchero is amazing and who I would vote for.

Glad Andy stuck to it even though he knew the backlash would come.
An eye opening quote from his article-
"Banchero scored with similar efficiency as Lu Dort, RJ Barrett, Jalen Green or Caris Levert.
The magic were also much better when Banchero was off the court"
Wonder how these people would defend that.

I haven't seen any of the magics games because I prefer professional basketball so I guess I couldn't tell you if Banchero is better. That said, I sure was impressed with Kessler.

I haven't seen any of the magics games because I prefer professional basketball so I guess I couldn't tell you if Banchero is better. That said, I sure was impressed with Kessler.
The Magic were pretty fun to watch this year. They were really clicking towards the end of the year. They have a young and fun team.

Kessler has a claim but he's not ROTY, he's definitely first all rookie team tho. And I reckon the first out of this years class to make an all NBA team.