What's new

Hey DutchJazzer, please read this well...

To both of you... Are you interested in learning foreign languages?

I am bilingual already and am learning a third as we speak. I plan on having a half dozen down before I am done.

was a basketball blog now a site. Has an aybars as a writer...

oh,i see,,no that is not me,but,believe it or not,,im the first person named aybars in turkey.did u know Enes Kanter's agent name is aybars too?

If you are in the U.S. and you want to learn a language to help you get ahead financially than Mandarin, Farsi or Arabic is a must. Other languages do not even compare.

Mandarin is a must everywhere. For Europe I believe german and english is enough for buss.

As a note, for a turkish person, arabic is harder than almost any other lang. I say Japanese is way close to Turkish than Arabic or Farsi. We have plenty of common words with them though...

Mandarin is a must everywhere. Europe I believe german and english is enough for buss.

As a note, for a turkish person, arabic is harder than almost any other lang. I say Japanese is way close to Turkish than Arabic or Farsi. We have plenty of common words with them though...

closet to turkish language: hungarian,finish,korean

There are really hot girls in Alanya, i have been there, but the bad thing is all turkish guys flirts them, so they only choose either Bartenders or Lifeguards , no customers ))

If you are in the U.S. and you want to learn a language to help you get ahead financially than Mandarin, Farsi or Arabic is a must. Other languages do not even compare.

Why Farsi? You'll be pigeonholed into what you can do with it. Arabic as well. At least Chinese offers the gamut. You can be a Chinese speaking anything and have extra value in the world economy.

Why Farsi? You'll be pigeonholed into what you can do with it. Arabic as well. At least Chinese offers the gamut. You can be a Chinese speaking anything and have extra value in the world economy.

Farsi and Arabic are highly prized by the US government.

Our Daughter-in-law is Turkish. Our son was married to her in Ankara about 10 years ago. We were at the wedding. This is a sweet offer, and i have no doubt of MK11's sincerity. Yes, as a poster said the Turkish people are a little high on nationalism, but, i loved that part. They are connected to the political process personally. Unlike we Americans who are basically apathetic about anything political they really are involved in a spirit which will make Turkey a world power. But, back to the offer. Although i have not been there myself ( Our itinerary was Ankara, Cappadocia and then Istanbul for four days). I know that MK11 does not exaggerate about the charms of Antalya as my son and his bride did spend tome there. Take the offer, its the best offer you will likely get in your life.

Regarding the question of whether Turks are Arabs. Obviously they aren't. But really, neither are Arabs. Most of people in the "Arab" world have little to do with Arabia. Muslims just adopted everyone they conquered into Arabism. Since Turks were part of the Muslims nation, they are symbolically part-Arab. However, Arabic culture only considers those who speak Arabic as a first language to be "Arab". It is not a racial thing. Russian Arabs are seen as Arab as any other for example. But since Turks do not speak Arabic, they are not Arabs.

Even if i couldnt do anything, means dont have great hopes if you have any ideas (unless you look like brad pitt), just for your info

LOL. any man can get any woman he wants no matter what he looks like. he just has to say and do the right things.
the hard part is finding out what the right thing to do/say to a specific woman