What's new

Hey Honz, how do you feel about...

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
Elvis Dumervil most likely being out for the season with a torn pec?

You went from a team with Cutler, Marshall, and Dumervil 16 months ago to a team with none of them at present time.

It's all good.

Chiefs are my sleeper team this year. They should be able to run the ball very well. They had a good draft and their defense should be better. I could see the Chiefs getting 7-9 wins this year somehow.

Meh, we were 8-8 the last 2 seasons. Cutler is money between the 20's in meaningless games (no winning season since high school). Marshall isn't a deep threat, has a bum hip, and legal problems. Losing Doom this season sucks, but every team deals with injuries...it happens. Not many people realize it, but Orton threw for 4,000 yards last year while taking care of the ball...he will perform well this year. Our OLine and DLines have both been upgraded...well more of a youth movement on the interior OLine, but we are bigger up front at least. We'll see how it goes this year, but I'm far from being hopeless for my Broncos.

Meh, we were 8-8 the last 2 seasons. Cutler is money between the 20's in meaningless games (no winning season since high school). Marshall isn't a deep threat, has a bum hip, and legal problems. Losing Doom this season sucks, but every team deals with injuries...it happens. Not many people realize it, but Orton threw for 4,000 yards last year while taking care of the ball...he will perform well this year. Our OLine and DLines have both been upgraded...well more of a youth movement on the interior OLine, but we are bigger up front at least. We'll see how it goes this year, but I'm far from being hopeless for my Broncos.

Good post.

As a broncos fan seeing Moreno and Doom go down sucks. Hopefully Moreno is back soon and that Ayers and Moss prove that they are worth the picks so that we don't miss Doom too much.

Was Clady going out for the year an upgrade on the o-line?
:cool:
I think he's out for the year, right?

Orton's vastly underrated.

I don't think you guys understand...
Tim Tebow has faith... thats worth 4 wins
Tim Tebow is a virgin... another 2 wins
Tim Tebow participates in charity work... tack on 2 wins right there...
God looks after his own.
You add other players to the equation and there's no reason this team couldn't win 19-20 games.

I hate the broncos.

Honz, what do you think about Royal as a sleeper in fantasy? I'm thinking he'd be a good 6th/7th round selection possibly, no?

Was Clady going out for the year an upgrade on the o-line?
:cool:
I think he's out for the year, right?

Orton's vastly underrated.

I don't think Clady is out. He was out for off season stuff but he's supposed to be back to start the year. At least last I heard. I have not paid that close of attention this off season.

Clady should be back for the start of the season. I'd be scared to take a flier on Royal. Dude did nothing last year, and the word from camp is that we have a lot of good depth at WR. I'm not sure the Broncos will have a top tier FF WR...and if I had to guess who has the biggest year of our WR's I'd say Gaffney.

Clady should be back for the start of the season. I'd be scared to take a flier on Royal. Dude did nothing last year, and the word from camp is that we have a lot of good depth at WR. I'm not sure the Broncos will have a top tier FF WR...and if I had to guess who has the biggest year of our WR's I'd say Gaffney.

****, good call honz. This is going to Royal's 3rd year and I was thinking 2nd. Not that that means anything.

Furthermore if you were going to take a flier on a Broncos WR I'm not sure it shouldn't be the 1st round pick Thomas instead of Royal. He's the most likely to fill Marshall's spot besides Gaffney.

That division is ripe for the taking. Denver better do something or Mcdaniel's 4-year plan gets shortened by a year.