What's new

Hey Jazz haters.

Emily Castleton

Who exactly did you want them to draft? All the players (save Cole Aldrich) were already off the board that everyone was looking at. They would have drafted Monroe, except he was drafted by the Pistons at #7. They could have picked Udoh, but he went to the Warriors at #6. Ed Davis (project) has bust written all over him. He is the typical all upside no real production player. It probably came down to Babbitt and Hayward. Personally, I would have taken Hayward, too. New Jazz Depth Chart:

PG: Deron Williams, Ronnie Price, Sundiata Gaines
SG: Wesley Matthews, Kyle Korver (Re-sign)
SF: C.J. Miles, Gordon Hayward
PF: Paul Millsap, Andrei Kirilenko
C: Kyrylo Fesenko (while Memo is out), Kosta Koufos

Totally. I second the suggestion to change the site name from jazzfanz.com to jazzhaters.com

Who would I rather they have drafted? Any big man that was still on the board, thats who! A freaking ham sandwich even!

Who exactly did you want them to draft? All the players (save Cole Aldrich) were already off the board that everyone was looking at. They would have drafted Monroe, except he was drafted by the Pistons at #7. They could have picked Udoh, but he went to the Warriors at #6. Ed Davis (project) has bust written all over him. He is the typical all upside no real production player. It probably came down to Babbitt and Hayward. Personally, I would have taken Hayward, too. New Jazz Depth Chart:

Yea Emily Jazz fans do not have any right to complain about the selection. Your roster is going nowhere. So if you enjoy just making the playoffs then more power to you. I have been a Jazz fan since 1978 so I think I've earned the right to be frustrated. I would have traded down.

Most of them live to bash the jazz in every way possible all year long and even in the summer. It is a good life. Agree with the Davis comment. Great talent, braindead bust future. The Jazz tried that route with Deshawn, that went well.

Henry, Davis, Patterson or George. All 4 will have better careers than the hick :). He's a country bumpkin. I don't know if anyone has noticed but white kids can't play basketball that well. Name me the last white kid that was drafted that is good? Steve Nash is the only good white player that is considered superstar status in the NBA that comes to my mind. Manu Ginoboli is a foreigner therefore he's not white in my eyes. White dudes from the USA are mediocre at best.