What's new

HEY NOW YUR AN ALLSTAR

jumpin bean

GET YUR GAME ON LETS PLAY, We are hosting the allstar game. Someone on team will be one, who do you say that is? Sexton young bull, Shark Fin Markkanen if you see the Fin , its too late or Westbrook, OR SOMEONE ELSE.? Pick someone and ride and die with that guy.

I say Shark Fin Markkanen bloodies the waters laying waste to many bodies along the way breaking out to an All Star year representing the Jazz come Febuary. Scoring 33 and 34 has opened my eyes

The team won't win enough to get an all star. I could see someone like Sexton potentially go as an injury replacement if the league wants the hometown team to have a representative..even that seems like a longshot at this point. That is about the very best to expect.

Maybe Agbaji or Kessler make the rookie-soph game?

The team won't win enough to get an all star. I could see someone like Sexton potentially go as an injury replacement if the league wants the hometown team to have a representative..even that seems like a longshot at this point. That is about the very best to expect.

Maybe Agbaji or Kessler make the rookie-soph game?
Maybe Markannen gets an invitation for the 3 point contest (or Clarkson/Bogey if somehow they're still around), who knows

Who is going to be mayor of Salt Lake?

It would be pretty funny if Sexton somehow made an all star team. I'm not going to call it impossible because there has been some pretty bad all stars.

It would be pretty funny if Sexton somehow made an all star team. I'm not going to call it impossible because there has been some pretty bad all stars.
Has there?

Maybe in the days when the East had a ton of teams below 500, but not recently.

LOL I was wrong! Didn't think this team would be good enough to realistically have a chance at having a potential all star.