What's new

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

To anyone who thinks I never admit when I'm wrong, mark it. I was wrong. VERY wrong. I underestimated how far this would go and how quickly it would happen. Those who said Putin was going to take Ukraine had better instinct or sources of information than I had.

Respect

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Tulsi Gabbard and Tucker Carlson are the most valuable Russian assets in America.
I dunno… does repeating Putin’s talking pts make her an agent of Russia? I mean, she’s really attractive, hates the same people I hate, and is really attractive oh and did I mention she’s really hot. /s

I think she finds Audience with those already very cynical and distrustful of media, unbelievably naive like @babe and @Al-O-Meter, don’t really believe in any principles at all, hate Democrats, and find her very attractive. She was invited to CPAC by cynical Republicans to bash Democrats. That’s it. She’s not conservative. But she’s a useful tool. A tool for propaganda purposes.

She very much is a useful tool of the Kremlin which is tied at the hip with Republicans right now. I don’t know if she’s benefitting from this financially. The best agents are those who don’t know they’re agents. But it’s been obvious for years that she’s a useful tool. Hillary Clinton I believe was right:

Just like how Tucker is also a Russian tool, they broadcast his show nightly to help bolster the war effort at home.

The sooner more Americans realize that these agents exploit cynicism and hate to divide our country and undermine western efforts to contain Russia, the better off we’ll be.

I dunno… does repeating Putin’s talking pts make her an agent of Russia? I mean, she’s really attractive, hates the same people I hate, and is really attractive oh and did I mention she’s really hot. /s

I think she finds Audience with those already very cynical and distrustful of media, unbelievably naive like @babe and @Al-O-Meter, don’t really believe in any principles at all, hate Democrats, and find her very attractive. She was invited to CPAC by cynical Republicans to bash Democrats. That’s it. She’s not conservative. But she’s a useful tool. A tool for propaganda purposes.

She very much is a useful tool of the Kremlin which is tied at the hip with Republicans right now. I don’t know if she’s benefitting from this financially. The best agents are those who don’t know they’re agents. But it’s been obvious for years that she’s a useful tool. Hillary Clinton I believe was right:

Just like how Tucker is also a Russian tool, they broadcast his show nightly to help bolster the war effort at home.

The sooner more Americans realize that these agents exploit cynicism and hate to divide our country and undermine western efforts to contain Russia, the better off we’ll be.

Thriller, you probably pay more attention to the Republican Party than I do. Which conservative politicians in office are supporting Putin invading Ukraine? Just curious, since the party is tied to the hip of the Kremlin.

Thriller, you probably pay more attention to the Republican Party than I do. Which conservative politicians in office are supporting Putin invading Ukraine? Just curious, since the party is tied to the hip of the Kremlin.
In just this past week? Or do we want to include the past five years when they supported a president who changed the party platform to provide less aid to Ukraine? Askedfor Russia to aid in his campaign? Gave internal polling to Russian intelligence? Spoke at Helsinki trashing the IC and praising Putin? Threatened NATO allies? Enabled your president to blackmail Ukraine (1st impeachment)? Or do you want just this past week?

In just the past week the leader of your party said this:

In just the last week your most watched cable tv show said this:

Like… you have to be willingly ignorant right now to not see how Republicans are tied at the hip with Putin, right?

Last edited:
Just last night 2 sitting congresspeople (Paul gosar) and MTG the top fundraiser in congress spoke at this:

Nick Fuentes is very popular on the right. MTG is standing just to the side of him just barely out of frame

Just last night 2 sitting congresspeople (Paul gosar) and MTG the top fundraiser in congress spoke at this:

Nick Fuentes is very popular on the right. MTG is standing just to the side of him just barely out of frame

Fuentes is popular with a very small segment on the right. MGT also said she doesn’t support Putin invading Ukraine. I think she’s a POS too, but she has vocally not sided with Putin here.

At this point, you have to be unbelievably naive to not see how Republicans and Putin are tied at the hip. They think Putin is a genius. They admire his illiberalism. They wish they could bring that here. They look at Russia and wish they could establish an illiberal white Christian nationalist state.

You see it almost daily from the leader of the GOP, Republicans in Congress, and Republican entertainers on Fox News. Cmon @RandyForRubio do better man

I’ve asked for current politicians that have supported Putin invading Ukraine, and so far I’ve gotten a local Utah politician asking why we should care…which I don’t agree with, but isn’t supporting Putin either.

And fwiw Thriller, Trump isn’t the leader of the Republicans. He is just as much disliked within as he is liked. But if you want to frame the extremists viewpoints as being the primary viewpoints, you certainly have that right. I’d argue McConnell leads the Republican Party more than Trump ever did.

“Show me examples of Republicans supporting Putin!”

Okay… here’s this, this happened last night.

“Ummm uhhh. Not like that. They didn’t actually say explicitly we want putin to take over Ukraine. They just chanted Putin over and over again, spewed anti semitic rhetoric, and welcomed MTG to speak. And Fuentes isn’t a big deal, he just had two Republican congress people speak at his event, no biggie. And trump isn’t the leader of the gop, Mitch McConnell is. Checkmate lib”

SMH. Do better man @RandyForRubio

Last edited:
If you’re going to use quote marks, it’s generally accepted that the quotes have to be accurate. You failed to do that despite the posts being just above you. I asked a specific question, you’ve failed to answer it multiple times now. Quit moving the goal posts and twisting what I say.

Dave Alvord is an ***. But yeah, another great example. Who does this benefit? Certainly not Ukraine or the west.

View attachment 11779
Ya, why should the US even care? I mean russian used to own ukraine back in the day. They should be able to take it back. Just like they should be able to take back alaska right? Who cares?

I’ve asked for current politicians that have supported Putin invading Ukraine, and so far I’ve gotten a local Utah politician asking why we should care…which I don’t agree with, but isn’t supporting Putin either.
I think that is supporting putin. Saying who cares is exactly what putin wants from everyone. That is just like supporting him imo.

If you’re going to use quote marks, it’s generally accepted that the quotes have to be accurate. You failed to do that despite the posts being just above you. I asked a specific question, you’ve failed to answer it multiple times now. Quit moving the goal posts and twisting what I say.
Is chanting "putin putin putin" supporting him or not?
And I see that you said "politicians". Well the chants were happening when a republican politician was speaking and that politician didn't exactly try to stop the chant or chastise the one doing the chant.