What's new

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Clinton isn’t “the Left” you ****ing dimwit.

No **** you ****ing idiot. She pretends to be though.

Just curious, is this how you talk in real life? Just going around screaming profanity at everyone who doesnt agree with you?

Last edited:
Non-interventionism

Maybe. That could be her schtick. I hope it is. And if it is, I’m hoping her experience in the armed forces helps her to connect with people in the future and helps us to avoid senseless conflicts. However, it’s time to drop out. Same with Beto honestly.

Doesn’t it seem odd that she doesn’t seem to ever want to criticize Assad or Putin? And does the party that has been criticized for most of my life for being foreign policy doves need someone preaching non-interventionism?

No **** you ****ing idiot. She pretends to be though.

Just curious, is this how you talk in real life? Just going around screaming profanity at everyone who doesnt agree with you?
Screaming? You’re a known dimwit, demonstrating dimwittedness. You make it easy to make that an empirical observation.

Non-interventionism

Ya, thats what she said. She also hold positions that are left leaning like Medicare for all. Not sure why Thriller is trying to smear her as right wing.

Who needs someone's words when you can just smear them and put words in there mouth.

Screaming? You’re a known dimwit, demonstrating dimwittedness. You make it easy to make that an empirical observation.

You are a known temper tantrum fit throwing loose cannon. Everyone sees it. They all know you have short fuse. With your red face all pist off all the time. You probably need blood pressure medication dont you?

By consistently polling in the bottom 3 of a 12 member primary? By attacking the party? By taking some of the most conservative positions of all the candidates in a progressive party? That’s laughable.

The other reason to stay in is to promote something. What’s she trying to promote? Castro is trying to promote immigration, Beto gun reform, Yang is giving money away for votes... So I understand why they’re battling. What’s Tulsi trying to promote?
The DNC does everything it can to distance itself from true progressivism. It is a capitalist enterprise that answers to money before it does the needs of people.

Again, it’s vastly better than the GOP and I am not engaging in false-equivalency. It is beyond fair to be critical of the organization for how it operates. Refusing to hold a climate debate, for example. For superdelegates. For closed primaries. For purging voting records. For admittedly tilting the race for a certain candidate in court documents.

You are a known temper tantrum fit throwing loose cannon. Everyone sees it. They all know you have short fuse. With your red face all pist off all the time. You probably need blood pressure medication dont you?
Damn, you’re a triggered little thing.

I’m flattered you’re concerned about me. I’m happy to report my blood pressure is about 105/65 which is very good.

Damn, you’re a triggered little thing.

I’m flattered you’re concerned about me. I’m happy to report my blood pressure is about 105/65 which is very good.

Ah. I figured out how to calm you down.

What has your therapist told is the problem if it isnt your blood pressure?

The DNC does everything it can to distance itself from true progressivism. It is a capitalist enterprise that answers to money before it does the needs of people.

Again, it’s vastly better than the GOP and I am not engaging in false-equivalency. It is beyond fair to be critical of the organization for how it operates. Refusing to hold a climate debate, for example. For superdelegates. For closed primaries. For purging voting records. For admittedly tilting the race for a certain candidate in court documents.

How is the DNC better than the GOP? At least the GOP isnt a bunch of racists like the DNC.

Lmfao. I love that Thriller is playing this up while DNC D4617 is having his usual aneurysm and projecting.
Just Another day at JFC.

Tulsi does remind me of that lady I met at school with the NRA (or some similar organization) who wound up being a Russian spy, wilder things have happened.

At worst she falls into the useful idiot category for Russia.

Maybe. That could be her schtick. I hope it is. And if it is, I’m hoping her experience in the armed forces helps her to connect with people in the future and helps us to avoid senseless conflicts. However, it’s time to drop out. Same with Beto honestly.

Doesn’t it seem odd that she doesn’t seem to ever want to criticize Assad or Putin? And does the party that has been criticized for most of my life for being foreign policy doves need someone preaching non-interventionism?

I'm not sure I take her claims of being non-interventionist all that seriously.

The Washington Examiner is a far right publication. Did Clinton actually say this? Wow, if she did. It shows where she is coming from and reinforces the depth of her corruption.

Tulsi does remind me of that lady I met at school with the NRA (or some similar organization) who wound up being a Russian spy, wilder things have happened.

At worst she falls into the useful idiot category for Russia.
Hardly an idiot, Eminence, more like a post by an idiot.

I think you’re confusing corruption with incompetence. Having a LGBT town hall debate rather than a climate change one is just bad politics. Letting a candidate spew F Bombs and talk about gun confiscation is incompetence. Letting Marianne Williamson and 500 other candidates on stage is incompetence.

And I’m not sure how you can claim that the DNC is pro purging voter records. That’s a weird claim to make. Especially since Democrats across the nation are proposing legislation to make it harder for voter roll purges:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lawsuit-alleges-ohio-illegally-purging-voter-rolls

Lastly, I think one could argue that having super delegates is a good thing. If anything, we need to search for ways to strengthen political parties. Think about the function of a political party: Vet candidates. Now can this lead to corruption? Sure. But not having gatekeepers can lead to demagoguery.

The GOP didn’t have super delegates which really rendered the party toothless against Donald Trump. I’m not pro superdelegate necessarily, but I think one could argue that we need to strengthen political parties so they can better vet candidates rather than leave It for the mob to decide and elect a demagogue, like trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate

The Washington Examiner is a far right publication. Did Clinton actually say this? Wow, if she did. It shows where she is coming from and reinforces the depth of her corruption.

There's a link to the podcast in the article. I listened to it. She said it.

The only clarification l would make is l don't think she was insinuating that Gabbard or Stein were actively working with The Russians. I think she meant The Russians were somehow propping up her campaign thru whatever nefarious resources they use.

Still, a galatically stupid and destructive comment.