What's new

Hillary's Enemy List

1st) I have put out an open invitation to meet me and have yet to receive a pm from you or anyone else. You want to talk about hating someone with out a shred of evidence. Well that is precisely what you are doing. I have never had an alternative screen name on Jazzfanz period.

2nd) Haven't I read allegations that you have had multiple handles on this site?

Don't worry about E.J., he texts me every other week accusing me of some new alt (and by every other week I mean about once every other year).

I'll take ya up on that lunch meeting. I have a total of zero votes in the fight club thread and don't conceal, so you'll be mostly safe. Actually, it's my birthday this week so let's make it an open invitation. I hear Red Iguana is good on Wednesdays.

Disagree with whether or not you think she did something evil but the Fact is (please read the link) people donated money to charity and it ended up in her campaign fund.

I don't see that at all. Certainly not in the portion of the links you quoted nor in a scan of the full link articles searching for keywords.

What I do see is a statement that she sold off access to her list of donors, presumably so others could contact them and ask for donations. I'm having significant difficulty finding the moral evil.

Don't worry about E.J., he texts me every other week accusing me of some new alt (and by every other week I mean about once every other year).

I'll take ya up on that lunch meeting. I have a total of zero votes in the fight club thread and don't conceal, so you'll be mostly safe. Actually, it's my birthday this week so let's make it an open invitation. I hear Red Iguana is good on Wednesdays.

Normally I just text you pictures of my pooh. Now that I know you don't like the accusatory texts, I'll just stick with the fecal matter.

Happy birthday this week. If you like Rodizio or the fake one in the Gateway, go sign up for their birthday list and they'll send you a buy 1 get 1 free email for your birthday. Much better than that sewer you're going to on Wednesday.

Normally I just text you pictures of my pooh. Now that I know you don't like the accusatory texts, I'll just stick with the fecal matter.

Happy birthday this week. If you like Rodizio or the fake one in the Gateway, go sign up for their birthday list and they'll send you a buy 1 get 1 free email for your birthday. Much better than that sewer you're going to on Wednesday.

This. Red Iguana is highly over-rated. And I much prefer Tucanos to Rodizio. Better selection and imo the meats are better prepared at Tucanos. Cheaper too the last time I went there, which is a few years ago now. The best churrascaria I ever visited was in Atlanta, Fogo de Chao. Definitely not cheap, but the selection was incredible (including game meats, like elk and venison, and bison), they also had full-sized fillet mignon cooked to order (like 8 oz I believe) and lobster tails, ayce. Best part was that work was paying for it. :)

I'm down. The original one or the new one by the train tracks/what time?

I don't see that at all. Certainly not in the portion of the links you quoted nor in a scan of the full link articles searching for keywords.

What I do see is a statement that she sold off access to her list of donors, presumably so others could contact them and ask for donations. I'm having significant difficulty finding the moral evil.

Bill Clinton was given money to help victims of Katrina and the Haitian earthquake that he gave to his wife for an e-mail list(to bail her *** out so that she could be appointed Secretary of State). You really see no moral problem with that?

Bill Clinton was given money to help victims of Katrina and the Haitian earthquake that he gave to his wife for an e-mail list(to bail her *** out so that she could be appointed Secretary of State). You really see no moral problem with that?

Well:

1) there's the timeline problem again because she was appointed Secretary of State before Haiti happened so that can't possibly be true;
2) there's a separate timeline problem with the Katrina accusation because those funds would have been given and disbursed years before the e-mail list transaction in question, so again it can't possibly be true;
3) None of your links make any connection between Secretary of State vetting and anything to do with obtaining e-mail lists
4) Your links say that the lists were either purchased or rented, but don't say anything about Haiti or Katrina funds being diverted. Unless your position is that all funds ever taken in by Clinton were tied to Haiti or Katrina then there's nothing tying those funds to any e-mail list transaction. By way of contrast, examine the Christie tourism commercial problem where we can see that it the expenditure came from the Sandy relief fund AND we know the content of cheaper advertising campaigns that were rejected.

So no, I think you're grasping at straws and have still posted zero evidence to back up the claim. I think you made up your mind well before anything related to the Haiti Earthquake.

I'ma just sit back and watch from here.

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Well:

1) there's the timeline problem again because she was appointed Secretary of State before Haiti happened so that can't possibly be true;
2) there's a separate timeline problem with the Katrina accusation because those funds would have been given and disbursed years before the e-mail list transaction in question, so again it can't possibly be true;
3) None of your links make any connection between Secretary of State vetting and anything to do with obtaining e-mail lists
4) Your links say that the lists were either purchased or rented, but don't say anything about Haiti or Katrina funds being diverted. Unless your position is that all funds ever taken in by Clinton were tied to Haiti or Katrina then there's nothing tying those funds to any e-mail list transaction. By way of contrast, examine the Christie tourism commercial problem where we can see that it the expenditure came from the Sandy relief fund AND we know the content of cheaper advertising campaigns that were rejected.

So no, I think you're grasping at straws and have still posted zero evidence to back up the claim. I think you made up your mind well before anything related to the Haiti Earthquake.

Firstly, I am in no way a supporter of Christie and I agree with you on your take on him.

Second I have shown that she took money that was given to her husband for charity( in return for an e-mail list). You would hop on the case of christie and look at the Clintons record with rose colored glasses. I would say the belong to the same breed of political animal. Do your own reading on the dealings of the fund, the clintons, and Hillary. I have no political bend in this.

1)Her debt was not fully paid off until the end of 2012. She paid the bulk of it in early 2009.
2)I'm not going to go back now and search for it again but look into the protracted timeline of payouts for both Katrina and Haiti from the clinton foundation.
3) They did reference e-mail lists and I'm not sure if I linked a reference to the secretary of state thing or not.
4)the William J. Clinton fund does get money for other things such as African Aids Relief would that make it any better?

If a republican was to collect money for their campaign that was given to his/her spouse by charitable donors hoping to reduce someones suffering I have little doubt that you would see the evil in it.

Happy birthing a few days earlier yourself. I already have the Tucanos coupon (I'm utah county cheap yo!). Make it and it's on me whilst you sucker other posters like heyhey into saving money on their car insurance, Flo

This. Red Iguana is highly over-rated. And I much prefer Tucanos to Rodizio. Better selection and imo the meats are better prepared at Tucanos. Cheaper too the last time I went there, which is a few years ago now. The best churrascaria I ever visited was in Atlanta, Fogo de Chao. Definitely not cheap, but the selection was incredible (including game meats, like elk and venison, and bison), they also had full-sized fillet mignon cooked to order (like 8 oz I believe) and lobster tails, ayce. Best part was that work was paying for it. :)

You are a smart man. I'm going to take the ****ttick tour through Nevada just to meet/stalk you one day. Spazz will be on my BM express.

I'm down. The original one or the new one by the train tracks/what time?

Whenever you want. T-F, 9-6.

Second I have shown that she took money that was given to her husband for charity( in return for an e-mail list).

We all know the e-mail list is for donors right? I'm pretty sure this is par for the course. Certainly I'm aware that my name as a potential donor has been passed around and if you've donated to anything I'm sure yours has too.

The best argument you have here is some form of self-dealing, but that implies that the price was unfair in some way. If the list was worth $1,000 but the price paid was $1,000,000 for example then obviously that would constitute an embezzlement of a near seven figure sale.

But your links don't make that case. No one knows what the price was, everyone agrees that it wasn't sufficient to pay off her debts to any large degree, and the source says the fair price would likely have been in the six figures. In sum, there doesn't appear to be any real financial gain from a self-deal. I'm not even any of your sources allege that an unfair price was paid. Certainly none of your excerpts make that argument.

1)Her debt was not fully paid off until the end of 2012. She paid the bulk of it in early 2009.

a) even if true that still means that the "bulk" was paid off a year before haiti happened.
b) if the Clintons were planning on embezzling it would be far easier to embezzle virtually any other source of money with less oversight. The foundation appears to have taken in resources from donations (the vast majority of which are large donors and foundations) well in excess of $1 billion. This suggests that the government money theory is implausible simply because it's the hardest possible way to commit the crime.
c) Your statement suggests the debt was paid off over a long period of time, rather than all in one burst. There is some tension between that and a narrative about needing to pay down debt to be properly vetted for secretary of state.

2)I'm not going to go back now and search for it again but look into the protracted timeline of payouts for both Katrina and Haiti from the clinton foundation.

I'm not doing your research for you. It's your claim, you have to defend it. That said, I maintain that the payouts for Katrina and Haiti do not, by simply looking at the calendar, plausibly fit into any narrative involving Hillary Clinton running for office or being vetted for secretary of state by diverting funds from those payouts for those purposes. The timelines just don't fit, and are off by anywhere between 18-24 months in both directions.

3) They did reference e-mail lists and I'm not sure if I linked a reference to the secretary of state thing or not.

You did not. In any event, the almighty dictator of linear time suggests that the two are not plausibly linked.

4)the William J. Clinton fund does get money for other things such as African Aids Relief would that make it any better?

if your position is that every charity that doesn't spend 100% of money on direct aid is evil you're going to be sorely disappointed in all your future giving.

If a republican was to collect money for their campaign that was given to his/her spouse by charitable donors hoping to reduce someones suffering I have little doubt that you would see the evil in it.

Under these circumstances? I honestly don't see the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be legal for her to make a charitable donation? ru srs

Her, yes. Her campaign fund is different. I've never heard of a campaign fund making a charitable donation, particularly when it is in debt.

Disagree with whether or not you think she did something evil but the Fact is (please read the link) people donated money to charity and it ended up in her campaign fund.

Explain why this is a problem, please. Are charities not supposed to buy mailing lists? Are campaigns not supposed to sell them? Is there any reason to thin the campaign mailing list would have little value to the charity? Was the mailing over-priced for its contents?

Lunch with anyone is fun, and I've made it a goal to go feast with as many JF'ers as possible. It's a treat to meet people from every corner of the spectrum.

I don't think so, man. I've always been TroutBum or E.J. Wells.

Contact me if you are ever in the St. Louis area.

I recall at one point, you bragged you had more alts here than anyone would ever know. In particular, weren't you Raspberry Delight?

Sheesh! I thought only chubby gals from NOW would be fainting at Hillary rallies but it looks like they will have some company from the screw-anything-that-moves contingent.

Hillary-Valentine.jpg

Contact me if you are ever in the St. Louis area.

I recall at one point, you bragged you had more alts here than anyone would ever know. In particular, weren't you Raspberry Delight?

I wouldn't say that I "bragged" about it...

RD wasn't an alt, but that was my first name on the new site, after the Great Crash. Ask UB about that one, it's an amazing story.

OK, I get it that you're in the habit of defending douchebags in the courts and you can "not see" any problem in scoundrels you're defending. Hell, you can make them look like saints to the ordinary judge. . . . .

But if you had a really good mailing list, and a good charity wanted it, wouldn't you just give them the damn list to help their cause?????

But if you had a really good mailing list, and a good charity wanted it, wouldn't you just give them the damn list to help their cause?????

1) If you are in debt, don't you have some level of obligation to your creditors to sell the list instead, and use it to pay off debts?
2) Can political campaigns legally make charitable donations? I've never heard of it being done.

Sheesh! I thought only chubby gals from NOW would be fainting at Hillary rallies but it looks like they will have some company from the screw-anything-that-moves contingent.

Hillary-Valentine.jpg

Calcutta, Karachi, Denpasar, Islamabad, Riyadh, Tashkent, Jeddah, Karachi, Damascus, Athens, Sana'a, Istanbul, & Sana'a a second time.

But, like you, I think we should hold more Benghazi hearings because I care about a political party instead of the country.