What's new

Holy God the posters on UJ360 are stupid

Mongoose

Numerous posts and comments about how the Jazz should pick Jimmer at #3 and they have reasons like- "It's so hard for the jazz to get free agents to come to Utah" - "Here's a guy who wants to be here and is willing to stay". Well guess what? Getting a career backup point guard to be willing to spend his career in Utah is not as big of a win as it may seem... Ask Ronnie Price.
I can't believe the stupidity of these people, and this is from the Jazz official team website, how embarrasing is that?
There's plenty more examples of how dumb they are, like thier love for CJ, but this one really has me shaking my head.

Numerous posts and comments about how the Jazz should pick Jimmer at #3 and they have reasons like- "It's so hard for the jazz to get free agents to come to Utah" - "Here's a guy who wants to be here and is willing to stay". Well guess what? Getting a career backup point guard to be willing to spend his career in Utah is not as big of a win as it may seem... Ask Ronnie Price.
I can't believe the stupidity of these people, and this is from the Jazz official team website, how embarrasing is that?
There's plenty more examples of how dumb they are, like thier love for CJ, but this one really has me shaking my head.

You make me sad. It wasn't all that long ago that this board was full of love for CJ. What's that say about us?