What's new

Home heavy stretch going into the trade deadline

sip

2024 Prediction Contest Winner
The trade deadline is February 9th and we are going into a crazy home heavy stretch. We have 11 of our next 13 at home with games against a couple bad teams and a bunch middle of the pack teams. The best team we play would have been the nets but they just lost Durant and the 2 road games are against the wolves and blazers. What do you think we do over these next 13 games. During this period of time we also have a ton of rest days and only one back to back. This stretch is built for Conley to get going with no travel and a ton of rest.

vs. Cavs- loss
vs. Magic- win
vs Philly- win
@ Minny- loss
vs clips- win
vs nets- win
vs hornets- win
@ blazers- loss
vs mavs- loss
vs raptors- win
vs hawks- win
vs mavs- win
vs wolves- win

I think there is a good chance we go 9-4 during this stretch.

If we don't win at least 7 of them I feel surprised. If Lauri finds his 3shot like last month he might average 35 on this stretch lol...

We've lost 7 of our last 8 and 20 of our last 30. Even though 11 of the next 13 are at home, many of them are against good teams. I think we'll probably go around 6-7 or 7-6 over this next stretch.

Best case scenario, 7-6. Likely, 5-8. Probable: 3-10. Highly unlikely anything 9-4 or better.

I'd set the over under right at 6.5 wins... I'll take the under. Not having KO will matter.