What's new

Hornets @ Jazz

Remember when we were 16-16 during the '07-'08 season feeling like ****? We make a relatively minor move like getting Korver and it completely rejuvenates the team. Imagine someone like Teague filling a slot on the team that has just been flat out garbage??

Yet top 10 offensive rating

yet.... what's our W-L?

By the way, please send me all the metrics that claim we have a top 10 offense. It looks like dog**** most of the time, and we're guaranteed to have to 2 or 3 lonnnnng droughts a game.

Burke has been a traffic cone lately

He comes into the game and immediately lets Kemba get a perfectly clean catch and shoot look from 3, playing lazy defense.

I really do think they should be starting him though. The Jazz don't have 9 points with 3:30 to go in the 1st if he starts, no way.

yet.... what's our W-L?

By the way, please send me all the metrics that claim we have a top 10 offense. It looks like dog**** most of the time, and we're guaranteed to have to lonnnnng droughts a game.

Just the one. 105.9 points per 100 possessions. Defensive rating below league average at #17

He comes into the game and immediately lets Kemba get a perfectly clean catch and shoot look from 3, playing lazy defense.

I really do think they should be starting him though. The Jazz don't have 9 points with 3:30 to go in the 1st if he starts, no way.

.....but we have a top-10 offense....