I think crobain is frontrunner.

but thats just like my opinion.

crapbain deserves it.
he basicallly made RJ into an all star

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

thats a coach.

this is a garbage man

i-4.jpg

If Phoenix makes the playoffs I think you hand COY to Horny right then and there.

Even if they don't he's still gotta be at the top of the list. Steve Clifford has to get some consideration as well; but coming into the year I read in many places that The Suns were going to be one of the bottom 2 or 3 teams in the league.

It's usually about expectations. For some reason, despite having some good vets, the Suns were expected to be bad. So they've overachieved in the eyes of the media and Hornacek will get COY. On the other hand, Jazz were always expected to be good under Sloan, thus Jerry really only had one legit chance to win COY (2003-04).

It's usually about expectations. For some reason, despite having some good vets, the Suns were expected to be bad. So they've overachieved in the eyes of the media and Hornacek will get COY. On the other hand, Jazz were always expected to be good under Sloan, thus Jerry really only had one legit chance to win COY (2003-04).
how about the fact that phx roster is worse than jazz roster

also watch some phx games the sum is greater then its parts

Going into the season, I knew Phoenix's back court was far better than ours, but I thought (and still believe) that our front court outclasses Phoenix's big men. We both should have been roughly the same in terms of losses this season, but a great coach that can get players to buy-in to a system can do wonders. Jerry Sloan did the same thing with the 2003-04 team.