What's new

How about Jeremy Evans?

Witty Username

Got to give kudos to Jeremy for coming off the bench and playing as if he hadn't seen 1 1/2 seasons of action. Came strong with blocks and boards tonight against Memphis. 7 boards in 12 mins, a huge defensive block, and a couple of rhythm points to help the Jazz spell some Grizz pushes. Gotta hand it to him.

Yup, I think he is still in the NBA next year. His athleticism is just insane. He floats in the air.

I've always thought he deserved 10 min a game. He always does something positive. I can't remember seeing him ever completely **** something up.

I've always thought he deserved 10 min a game. He always does something positive. I can't remember seeing him ever completely **** something up.

He struggles on the boards and gets buried by good offensive rebounders and post guys. If Randolph had played we would be seen Cooley instead.

I remember listening to a podcast with Boone and Locke and they were mentioning that the biggest knock on Jeremy Evans is that he has not developed his game much since he entered the league. I like Evans, but I have a sneaky suspicion that his roster spot will be better served with someone the coaches feel will develop into something.

I swear Quin Snyder and Dennis Lindsey are scouring the globe and the D-League looking for another diamond in the rough.

He struggles on the boards and gets buried by good offensive rebounders and post guys. If Randolph had played we would be seen Cooley instead.

Well, you don't play him against an all star big. You play him for a few minutes here and there against backups. He does positive things when hes out there.

Yup, I think he is still in the NBA next year. His athleticism is just insane. He floats in the air.

I hope so and I hope it is on the Jazz. I love him for an end of bench player. Make him your 5th big and I'd be thrilled. Energy guy that plays his butt off anytime he is called and seems to be a character guy.