What's new

How bad do Segways suck?

we live ina sociopathic society that values green pieces of paper and plastic ove rhuman emotion so the fact that he is a multi-millionaire seems to destroy the premise of this thread imo. also segways are in every airport + major police district in america + europe third this was the owner not the inventor. please post only good threads from now on please.

we live ina sociopathic society that values green pieces of paper and plastic ove rhuman emotion so the fact that he is a multi-millionaire seems to destroy the premise of this thread imo. also segways are in every airport + major police district in america + europe third this was the owner not the inventor. please post only good threads from now on please.

No. Segways still suck.

Do you value hard work, innovation, productivity and a higher standard of living? You can thank those silly little green pices of paper. What do you think of war? Most of them were started because of irrational emotions. Personally I'll take money, yours if you're done being a hypocrite about it and are willing to give it up.

Do you value hard work, innovation, productivity and a higher standard of living? You can thank those silly little green pices of paper. What do you think of war? Most of them were started because of irrational emotions. Personally I'll take money, yours if you're done being a hypocrite about it and are willing to give it up.

i live in a hovel and i sleep on a pile of hay. i steal internet from the local farmer overlord on my cell phone and i post here from a cliff similar to one in the original post? and you tell me not to be opffended? i play starcraft ii on this thing and i'm a diamond league player, bi0tch, don't tell me not to enjoy the finer things in life. u are the hypocrite...