What's new

How does it feel to be the best team in the NBA?!

Denver lost to Boston tonight. The Lakers beat the Timberwolves but LeBron played 38 minutes.

Denver lost to Boston tonight. The Lakers beat the Timberwolves but LeBron played 38 minutes.
That sounds like a team that is a little concerned about having home court advantage (and seeding) to me.

And they should be.

But yeah, go on ahead if you need to play the arguable GOAT at 36 years old nearly the entire game to eek one out against one of the league’s worst teams.

I don’t know where to put this, but the top-4 teams in the West have (practically) the same or better records than the top seed in the East.

I feel like I hear noise every year about how the Eastern Conference has finally caught up to the Western and it is never true.

I don’t know where to put this, but the top-4 teams in the West have (practically) the same or better records than the top seed in the East.

I feel like I hear noise every year about how the Eastern Conference has finally caught up to the Western and it is never true.
I don't understand this. Top 2 in the West DESTROY top 2 in the East.

36-22 vs 45-12

top 4

west 83-30

vs

east 66-47

Top seed in east just ate the *** of the Utah Jazz.

It's not close.

tenor.gif

So even though we lost, the next closest team(s) in the league (the LAs) have a winning percentage almost 10% lower than ours.

I mean at first I was worried that we might get the Lakers in the second round, now I'm thinking we might get that Clippers/Lakers matchup in the FIRST round. . .

Best winning percentage in the league at 80.6%. Next best is 12% lower at 68.8%. Nobody’s even in the 70s.