What's new

How excited are you for this season?

How excited are you for this season? (Compared to other seasons)

Results are only viewable after voting.
source.gif

I would have said an 11 but with how the preseason started I'm a little weary

I put 7. I don’t get a 10 for just about anything. I probably was a 9 a month or two ago but for whatever reason, my excitement and expectations have tapered a bit. I think I just feel like all the pieces will hurt our chemistry for a couple months which is just too long in a brutal west which means we might only get the 3 or 4 or even 5 seed. My guess is the 5 seed since it seems that’s what we always get and as many as 53-54 wins might only net that. I also think we’ll be shaky so far as rebounding goes and that Conley will be a hot topic much of the year. And not in a good way.

I’m super excited to see the inevitable hysterical meltdown when we’re not 10-1 after the first month

The Jazz have an elite guard line, not just elite in terms of their ability to score and make plays, but also in their being able to run Quin's system. It's like we have the new Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli in our backcourt. In order for the Jazz to be truly elite though, we need Jeff Green to have a really solid year. Outside of him, we don't have much athleticism in our forward rotation. We need Green, Mudiay and Exum's athleticism.

But yeah, I'm pretty amped for the start of the season.

Last edited:
I'll put down eight. Nervous about rebounding and people staying healthy. I'm still not 100% on Conley staying healthy for the whole season and heaven forbid if Gobert goes down. The West is just so stacked. I am interested to see who will be the first to mention the tank if we don't start blazing hot.

Just so everyone understands, I put compared to any other season. Otherwise the majority of us would put 10.

Pretty much every year a 10

This... it’s ****ing Christmas.

This team and how good we are make it a little extra... but even in the Corbin years I was always a 10 at this point.

Basketball is back!!!!

I’m doing lines off of strippers backs with Quin excited.