What's new

How good are the Jazz going to be...

pappyman

when Memo comes back. I sometimes forget that we are still playing without him. IMO, the Jazz will be nearly unbeatable. Add Memo's offensive game off the bench to this team and we could potentially win 60 games. I look for this depth chart when he returns:
PG: Deron Williams, Earl Watson, Ronnie Price
SG: Raja Bell/C.J. Miles
SF: Andrei Kirilenko, Gordon Hayward
PF: Paul Millsap, MEHMET OKUR
C: Al Jefferson, Kyrylo Fesenko/Francisco Elson

Also, I think the Jazz may have found their starting lineup tonight. The lineup of Deron, C.J., Andrei, Paul, and Al was definitely the most effective group on the floor tonight. They are the best offensive and defensive team that the Jazz can put on the floor. I think that C.J. will continue to come off the bench, for now. He is providing the Jazz a great offensive spark off the bench. However, once Memo returns, I would look for C.J. to enter the starting lineup, as Memo should be able to provide the offensive bench spark we need.

So we win a game and now we are saying with Memo we are nearly unbeatable? We still have plenty of flaws. We will get better but I would say the Jazz are more of a 50-55 win team.

So we win a game and now we are saying with Memo we are nearly unbeatable? We still have plenty of flaws. We will get better but I would say the Jazz are more of a 50-55 win team.

What he said.

yes i'd love memo back but we don't know when and how rusty he'll be. we should be talking about the healthy bodies we have now.

So we lose 2 games, and the sky is falling??

The only team in the league that can beat the reigning world champs, is obviously the Jazz.

Nobody else in the west can matchup with the Lakers like the Jazz can, and yes I can see close to 60 wins for this team.

The only team that can even contend with the Lakers in the west, is obviously the Jazz.

The matchups that the Jazz bring on all sides defensively is the only thing even close to being able to stop them.

And I disagee, I see this team winning close to 60 games this year.

Yeah, Memo is sooooo good. He'll come back and make us unstoppable. We'll own the Lakers, the Heat, and every other team in the league. All because of Memo.

The only team in the league that can beat the reigning world champs, is obviously the Jazz.

Nobody else in the west can matchup with the Lakers like the Jazz can, and yes I can see close to 60 wins for this team.

Huh? Since when do we matchup well with the lakers? Am I missing something here? People where concerned not because we lost 2 games, but because of the way we were dominated in them. We played a great game last night, but we are far from contending with the lakers.

The way I look at Memo right now is when he comes back, he will likely take minutes from Fes.. I would much rather see Fes get time to develop. No one knows how effective Memo will even be after his injury. I think most likely he will be a non-factor this year.

Memphis. That's right. I said it.