What's new

how hard is it to bang random bar slores in slc?

I have a gross buddy who just lives off of LDSsingles.com. He just finds recent divorced girls and does naughty stuff with them. Usually no intercourse but still he probably messes around with like 2 or 3 girls a week.

Sounds like a real winner.

I have a gross buddy who just lives off of LDSsingles.com. He just finds recent divorced girls and does naughty stuff with them. Usually no intercourse but still he probably messes around with like 2 or 3 girls a week.

Just dock and soak?

Ask Carlos Boozer... Errr I mean Michelle Money, his injury, and divorce had nothing in common....

Michelle_Money_Bachelor_15.jpg

She even starred in a LDS movie if I'm not mistaken!

Seriously dude, how old are you?

If you're college age just hit up Wolverine Crossing. It shouldn't be that hard. Or just cruise on over to Utah's or SLCC's campus. Plenty of (desperate) ladies there.

Seriously dude, how old are you?

If you're college age just hit up Wolverine Crossing. It shouldn't be that hard. Or just cruise on over to Utah's or SLCC's campus. Plenty of (desperate) ladies there.

I've never been to SLC. I was just wondering what it's like out there.

The no bars close together rule sounds awful and retarded.

I've never been to SLC. I was just wondering what it's like out there.

The no bars close together rule sounds awful and retarded.

Yeah, I figure it would be much better if we had a small district that allowed slightly relaxed alcohol restrictions and multiple bars, taverns and restaurants close together and near public transportation. That way it would be easy to patrol for DUI, but provide a place with a taxi stand and public transport so people could enjoy themselves safely and in an area the LDS folks could easily avoid with their kids.

is there any hookup culture like on the east coast or is it mainly formal dating/relationships with the Mormon influence?

The Mormon influence chicks you're talking about aren't in the bars (mormons don't drink, at least not supposed to). The chicks in the bars in SLC like to **** just as much as the bar chicks from any other city.