What's new

How long til we can trust Jae Crowder?

I trust fall trust him... but not quite leave him at home with my wife alone trust him.

I think maybe he is at the level where I trust him enough to take care of my dog while I’m on vacation.
giphy.gif

Unless Jae starts hating life (seems like he's loving it right now), then he'll go out there, do his thing, the team will benefit, and the fans will rejoice. He's just a couple of games in and he's already earning his stripes on this team, so I'm completely good with him on this team.

I don't expect much this season. He's been put into a system he doesn't know in mid-season without much time to absorb it all and sometimes you can see how he spaces to a place where there already is a Jazz player for example. The fact that he's looking good even at this point is very encouraging. I will want to see how he fits for the first half of next year, but the early returns are very good.

I like his game overall and has already made some passes that impressed me. He's alot different than Rodney though. If you put the ball in his hand with 4 seconds left on the shot clock and he's guarded it won't end well.

I like his game overall and has already made some passes that impressed me. He's alot different than Rodney though. If you put the ball in his hand with 4 seconds left on the shot clock and he's guarded it won't end well.
Usually the only way you can put the ball in Rodney's hands is to have a trainer take it to the locker room.

Crowder is so tough, he'll play with limbs missing. Everything's only a flesh wound to him.

How many games til we are comfortable with Jae and what he's bringing to the Jazz night in and night out?
The night he criticized Celtics fans for cheering Hayward in Boston was the moment that I wanted him and his feisty attitude in Utah. He’s been a great fit off the bench so far. . . I only expect more from him as he becomes more comfortable within the system.

We traded a player who was already packing his bags for him, and got a player who is only making 2.7 mil more than Jonas Jerebko. i don't need to trust him because he isn't a significant investment. That being said, he has shown that he is easily worth his contract.

The night he criticized Celtics fans for cheering Hayward in Boston was the moment that I wanted him and his feisty attitude in Utah. He’s been a great fit off the bench so far. . . I only expect more from him as he becomes more comfortable within the system.

Yup. He’s gonna be extra salty when/if Hayward ever shows his face in a Celtics/Jazz game.

I trust fall trust him... but not quite leave him at home with my wife alone trust him.

I think maybe he is at the level where I trust him enough to take care of my dog while I’m on vacation.

Sounds to me like maybe you just don’t trust your wife

We traded a player who was already packing his bags for him, and got a player who is only making 2.7 mil more than Jonas Jerebko. i don't need to trust him because he isn't a significant investment. That being said, he has shown that he is easily worth his contract.

Good post