What's new

How many games has Joe Johnson won us this year?

khaled7.gif

So 6 games where Joe has come up and daggered the game or completely saved and finished it

Really wanted the Jazz to throw some major cash at JJ after he was cut by Brooklyn last year. Bet they would've made the playoffs if they had done that. Joe Jesus would've been good for at least 2 or 3 more wins and the #8 seed if they'd signed him.

If Vince Carter can still be productive at 40, I don't see any reason why Joe Johnson can't at least play another 3-4 years at a high level. JJ takes good care of himself, eats well, and his game doesn't rely on being faster or jumping higher than his opponent. I hope he can retire as a Jazz man and win a championship here.

I laugh at all of those myopic fools that poo poo'd the addition of Johnson before he even played a game for us.

I laugh at all of those myopic fools that poo poo'd the addition of Johnson before he even played a game for us.

I was one of those guys who thought the iso part of Joe's game would be a bad move for the front office. I will admit when I am wrong, and boy was I ever. I love Joe Johnson, and not just for his ability to take and make big shots, but because he is a consummate professional and appears to be a fantastic guy in the locker room.

the regular season games Joe won for us were nice, but we would be listening to locker cleanout this morning if it were not for JOE JESUS SAVES!!!