What's new

How many points will Bradley Beal score tonight?

How many points will Bradley Beal score tonight?

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Beer

Last 6 games ... 30, 30, 26, 53, 55, 30 ...... tonight ..... 60, 70, 1,000,000 ?

I think 60 is a very real possibility. We have proven we not only cannot stop scoring wings, but we actually accentuate their scoring ability. They want to play us, they are excited to play us, because they know it will be shooting drills for them and a good chance at a career night. 60 won't surprise me at all.

I have him in FanDuel. I also took Gobert because he was pathetic last game and Washington’s frontline blows. Think he might have a 18/18/4/4 game.

I have him in FanDuel. I also took Gobert because he was pathetic last game and Washington’s frontline blows. Think he might have a 18/18/4/4 game.
I sure as hell hope he does. He needs a strong game.

I know most of you are curious so I also took Trae Young and Caris LeVert as they play each other and both defenses suck, as well as Brandon Ingram who’s a monster, Ja Morant who’s cheap right now, and three super cheap guys who should see a lot of burn in Josh Jackson, Bruno Fernando and Harry Giles. Hoping for a 350.

I lol’d as soon as I opened this. Under 30 would be surprising to me, that’s sadly where I’m at with this team now.

We're going to have Royce, our lockdown perimeter defender on him...so I'd say 50 isn't out of the question.

Last edited:
Jazz have given up 50 or more points to a single-player 20 times only 5 of those were games in Utah. Shockingly, 8 of those 20 times have been against coach Quin and Rudy.

15 of those 20 times the Jazz lost when they gave up 50 points.

Kobe Bryant and Damien Lillard did it twice each against the Jazz. Bernard King and Gilbert Arenas each did it while playing for Washington.

Bernard King, Joe Barry Carrol, and George Gervin did it without making a 3pt shot.

Jazz have only had a player score 50+ points 15 times. AD-six times, Karl Malone-4 times, Pete Marivich-four times, and Truck Robinson once.

There's no doubt we're going to lose this game. Badly. We don't want to defend and the Wizards can fill it up.