What's new

"How you gonna stop God's plan?" Is DeMarcus Cousins going to kill someone?

Wrong forum

You want me to post on that other forum that gets a comment every three days? Talk of his wanting out of Sac and the Jazz having the assets to make it happen makes this Jazz-relevant.

Cousins would never sign with Utah anyways. Be a waste of a trade. SLC Is not a city Boogie would like to live in.
Right. Demarcus would rather play for a team that has a city filled with liquor stores, strip clubs and a murder ratio of 27.10 as it's cornerstone.

That's what you assume, right?

My lord. Leave it to someone residing in Utah to state that Boogie wants to kill someone. Stop it, your making us all look bad. :) After reading the interview it's obvious that he tired of being accused for things he had nothing to do with. His statement with Gods plan is referring to who gets hired/fired for the coaching job and where the free agency takes him. God's plan. Not something that is terrorist like. Cousins has matured a lot and is very dedicated to winning and wanting more. Believe it or not players do change, like people.

If it's Gods plan for him to play in Utah.... then how we gonna stop it? I mean for realz how we gonna stop it. (Drop Key Board) I'm out!